Submit Your Questions for the WoW Development Team Here

They already said no. They are keeping the flavors of the factions as-is. But they are bringing some -buffs- from faction-exclusive classes to the other faction.

With transmog coming in Classic, does that mean we can unlock older, no longer obtainable appearances for retail by getting them on classic? IE Atiesh.

1 Like

Will there be a better system than MMR for rated PvP? The current MMR system for healers in Solo que needs serious work. I would take a longer que in order to reduce the MMR and rating loss for going positive. Thanks.

Some achievements have every character credited for obtaining it, but some only have the character you completed it on credited. Will this ever change to having every character credited?

where was this? in a forum or interview?

Will the Last Titan be the last WOW expansion?

During the panel. They said they are keeping faction flavor intact, but bringing a bit of parity through buffs class buffs (IE bringing shaman buffs to alliance and paladin buffs to horde) to the opposing factions.

I noticed that there is a bug with my Dracthyr, my wings seem to be clipped. I was wondering when this issue will be fixed? (Let me fly around please!)

Is Wrath Era Servers being considered, if so when would we see the implementation, and would character copy or cloning make a return?

7 Likes

With account wide cosmetics introduced on Classic, are there any plans to make Cosmetics account cross over between Both Retail and Classic?

1 Like

Will we be getting some form of Player Housing at any point during the World Soul Saga?

6 Likes

Another question,
With the Earthen being now featured in the new expansion, how did they survive the curse of flesh created by Yogg-Saron? How did these band of Earthen survive the curse of flesh and not get cursed by it?

If we are “creating” new Earthen does this mean they/we have found a way to make the curse not take hold of these new Earthen?

The idea of a Warband comprised of alts is interesting. Do you think there is a future for players being able to form a full dungeon group with AI assisted alts? If so, how in-depth would you expect such a system to be?

Being able to customize the behavior of each character’s AI and the ability to actively swap between which character is controlled by the player could add a whole new layer of depth of gameplay for players.

5 Likes

We’ve seen recent announcements for even more video game IP’s coming to Netflix in animated form. Can we expect to see Warcraft series or movies announced anytime soon?

1 Like

Any customization updates planned for current Allied races ie: Kul Tirans, Mechagnomes, Dark Iron Dwarves, Lightforged Draenei?

2 Likes

Class balance and more frequent updates to support it have been a big part of dragonfight, both good and bad. Season 1 is considered a high while the middle of season 2 the lowest of lows. Going forward, especially with the new talents being added, what will be done to ensure good class balance. Will frequent updates continue? How will the issue of the augmentation evoker being a locked spot in mythic plus be addressed? Will raid buffs still be a thing and if so what about shaman other than enhancement?

Healing has been a big topic in dragonflight. What is the plan/vision for healing going forward to in the next expansion? What sorts of changes can we expect or will it be the same as dragonflight?

Wondering the same.

will wrathion be coming with us in the war within? (please say yes)

1 Like

why do you refuse to make money by creating a console port and/or a classic HD im just saying do you need to hire me to make decisions because ill do it… but not for you… for the love of the game

blood dk dps spec on retail wen

1 Like