Submit Your Questions for the WoW Development Team Here

We are seeing a greater class role variety in Classic season of discovery such as Mage healers and Warlock tanks. Are there any plans to bring that greater class fantasy to War Within using the new Hero Talents, or any system like that?

Will dracthyr be able to choose other races for their visage form at any point in the future?

8 Likes

With the the new Hero Talent track, can we expect to see it possibly introduce ways to support role or will augmentation still be the only one?

2 Likes

Similar to Season of Discovery with relics. Could we see Blood DK DPS in retail or Paladin support specs in War Within?

1 Like

With the introduction of the Augmentation Evoker, do you have any plans to further expand on the support role? And will we see any of those in The War Within expansion?

3 Likes

Okay so this might not be an important question so I apologize to all asking important things but any plans to add some RP-y transmog sets like a farmer or fisherman? or at least some HD overalls moggable by all armor types? Please?

6 Likes

Will we see the reclamation of Gilneas anytime soon? It’s been said that’s an event we’ll see in game, but how soon?

3 Likes

Will dracthyr get regular flying? I’ve enjoyed flying around Throne of the Four Winds since the animation is there, but I’d like to enjoy it in the world.

4 Likes

Can we have cross faction random and epic battlegrounds? it would help que times if battlegrounds were just random people vs random people regardless of their faction.

1 Like

What are the reasons preventing Player Housing from being implemented? Is it a limitation of the game engine? If that’s the case what are the roadblocks that need to be addressed to get this feature started?

7 Likes

Hello I was wondering what your plans are for potentially adding things like the wow token or race changes et et cetera to Cataclysm Classic and Season of Discovery?

As one of many who think WOTLK is the golden era of WoW, with Cataclysm marking the end of it, I want to know if there will be servers for those of us who want to stay in Wrath and don’t want to be forced to move on to Cataclysm Classic. Please will you give us the choice to remain in Wrath?

10 Likes

Given the recent development of cosmetic transmogs. Will transmog restrictions be loosened so we have a full selection of all armour type transmogs to mix and match that we have collected actoss all characters regardless of class (with exception to class/race specific designed transmogs)

1 Like

Itemization in general is flawed, it’s always better to do 1 2-hander then a main/off hand. Will that ever be 1:1 or at least competative? i.e casters, 2h vs duel wield DK.

Single Minded fury is the biggest sin when it comes to this, because the stat reduction it doesn’t make it worth going that direction for DPS.

1 Like

With the introduction of account wide transmog (being a plate wearer and being able to loot cloth for the transmog), how will that affect being able to roll “transmog” on items in raids? Will we be able to roll “transmog” on every item?

1 Like

Any plans on letting us use dynamic flying in all of the old world zones? or just the new and revamped ones from now on?

1 Like

1: Will we ever be able to form a dungeon party with our own alts using the Warbands system? That would be a huge incentive for me to actually gear up someone besides my main.

2: Will the Delves be something you can do in smaller pieces for those of us who can’t play for very long at a time, or will they be marathons like Torghast?

3: When will sub rogues get sprint over water back? Please please please!

4: When will Undercity be opened up again?

5: Dynamic flying for druids?

6: Will Warbands be cross-faction like guilds are?

7: Bulk crafting orders for items that are reagents?

3 Likes

Does the team have any changes towards mythic+/raiding that they are ready to announce? Ideas could be respawning at a boss when wiping in raids, or new affixes that don’t have as much dependency on class. Thank you!

In Season of Discovery Will there be Dwarf Shamans and Tauren Paladins? ( I would support Undead Paladins as an alternative) Would love to play this content with all classes on all sides and be free to play on my faction of choice.

I really need to know what’s happening with the Night Elves. Are they staying in Kalimdor? Please tell me they are not abandoning their lands and rewarding the Horde for genocide.

2 Likes