Submit Your Questions for the WoW Development Team Here

With Warbands and shared achievements will this mean we will finally have access to account wide dungeon portal for Mythic+ dungeon?

4 Likes

With the addition of the new Dwarf allied race on its way, might there I don’t knooow, maybe, sort of, kind of, MAAAYYYYBE be some other . . . more TUSKED cough cough allied races be on their way to the game at a later date? (You’re more than welcome to beat around the Tuskarr-shaped bush with your response) :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What’s the plan for the remainder of DF while we wait for War Within likely in Q4 of 2024. No additional content for a year might be pushing it, will we see something similar to the fated raid system and another mythic dungeon season?

Any chance you could update the Tarecgosa model to look like the one seen in Dragonflight. The quest to get the form as a standard mount was great, but the model, especially the head, looks really dated. It would be a neat update as we move on from the dragon mounts back to regular mounts.

3 Likes

what is the intended release schedule for these expansions, and how long do you plan on them lasting?

if they’re shorter than usual, would we see a decrease in box sale pricing?

3 Likes

Can we get a hover ability for Dynamic Flight please?

4 Likes

What is the plan for unlocking additional race/class combos?

I’ve been waiting for night elf paladins for many years and was excited when Delas Moonfang was introduced in Legion. Now it’s been many years since Legion - far too long of a wait for a race/class combo with already existing lore.

8 Likes

Since Zone-Wide PvP events will “provide some of the best level 25 gear in the game”, what is going to stop the Horde from winning all of this gear, overpowering the Alliance as was done in retail multiple times?
Can you learn from past mistakes and allow the Alliance to be OP for once?

Classic Era Chromie Time?
I have been wanting something to the effect of a Classic Era Leveling Experience in Retail Wow. If we can level from TBC through Shadowlands Expansions, why can’t we get Classic Era Chromie Time for Leveling. Level up in Retail with the Old World Content that was cut when Cataclysm Launched. It seems rather unfair that we have to play Classic to play through the Old World Content. I work 48-60 hours a week, and I do NOT have TIME to play two different games, and I am sure I am not the only one feeling this way about it. It would be nice to have that Old World Leveling Experience in the Current Game, all the Zones, NPC’s Quests as it was in Classic. You could even make Timewalking a non rotational thing, such as like what SWTOR does, make each zone a level cap, and when you enter that zone you are locked to that level cap. You enter the level 30 area at lvl 70, and you are level 30 while in the zone, however, you could make it a timewalking mode much like the PVP World Instance, so it could be optional. This would also make it nice to level with friends, and guildies that need assistance or even doing old content, like damage this NPC, but don’t kill them, but capture quests. Those are hard to do when you are max level, and one shot everything. Is this something we could see in the future?

1 Like

Can shaman get a buff in wotlk classic icc? At the very least a buff to our HP. Wishful thinking would be totemic projection since hunter got trap launcher or rework how our fire ele works.

19+ year player with 2 questions for you

1. Account-wide achievements instead of restricted to character achievements, is this a possibility?
  2. Will Blizzard be offering digital edition upgrades (pets, mounts, etc) for the past expansions where that was not an option at the time?

Cheers!

3 Likes

Will the increased amount of account wide features coming, will the keystone hero dungeon teleports be made account wide as well?

6 Likes

Will you be implementing any form of incentive for live players to gain rewards for accomplishing different challenges in hardcore classic? (i.e. reaching level 60 with no trading, etc)

Will the dracthyr get more customization options or more color palates for their dragon form armor to better match the shoulders and belt? Also, can Dracthyr have their racial as dynamic flying and/or regular flying? It’s kinda embarassing being a dracthyr with wings but having to use a mount to fly around.

6 Likes

All I am hearing is that the raids and dungeons have all new loot and since Horde guilds will finish them first, the Alliance is just going to get slaughtered again.
GIVE US A REASON TO ROLL ALLIANCE!

Will there be any future designs to combat FOMO (fear of missing out)?

6 Likes

Will there be more examples of double-back features to old world content, such as open world jump puzzles and whimsical quizzical puzzles for knick-knacks and loot, for Retail and/or Classic+? And would we potentially be getting world revamps for areas that were to incorporate those designs (Guild Wars 2 has features like that in leveling areas such as Fireheart Rise, hence the questions)?

1 Like

The sad part is, despite there being lots of interesting questions posted in here, they’ll probably showcase ultra-softball fluff/trivial questions such as “will there be a duck mount?” while avoiding any “hard” questions of substance :joy:

It’s possible they surprise us and take up some of the “hard” questions, but judging by how the more recent BlizzCon Q&A’s went (…softball/fluff questions) it’s more likely they just go with cherry-picked “easy” questions again (such as will there be a new X mount? will there be such and such new hair color? etc)

1 Like

Snack-loving Vulpera here with several questions, feel free to pick and choose as you wish!
Ahem…

1. More race/class combos; sooner or after the next expansion releases?

2. Any plans for new classes? Like Tinker?

3. Any plans to HD-ify the classic fox models? I love foxes and would very much like to see them HD-ified! Also a tameable HD wyvern maybe?

4. Plans for profession gear as transmoggable cosmetics?

5. Thoughts about adding more color variants for some heritage armors? or alternate armor pieces to them like more robes or helms?

6. Would it be possible to lower the cooldowns or increase the duration of some toys like the Atomic Recalibrator as they are very fun and the cooldown compared to the duration is a bit much.

and finally; 7. Any plans to add second snack time for Vulpera, like myself, who really like snacks and think that one snack time just isn’t enough?

14 Likes

With the stated philosophy in the announcement of “Continued focus on respecting player’s time”, what actions are going to be taken in this area relating to collectors for mounts, transmog, pets, toys, or profession recipes that have extremely low drop rates that currently take significant time to collect over months or years?

If the philosophy of respecting player’s time is a focus, it would be a massive quality of life improvement for collectors to make improvements in this area so they don’t have to grind hundreds of attempts across multiple characters, sometimes for months or years to collect items, particularly from legacy content.

5 Likes