Submit Your Questions for the WoW Development Team Here

"WHY DID YOU LET N’ZOTH STAY ALIVE? " :dracthyr_nervous_animated:

Are we going to see animations rework for some of the outdated ones, like for example, Warrior’s Avatar? maybe its time to get Muradin’s Avatar animation from Heroes of the storm?

DK and or Warrior rework before 11.0?

3 Likes

Apologies in advance if its been ask before.

• Will we be getting a new class?
  • Or maybe a third spec for DH (Void theme or something related to the World Soul saga)?
  • Will other races or Elves (Void/Nightborn, etc) be able to join the ranks of DH?
PS

Just asking for my friends they keep bring it up in our speculation talks (yet don’t want to touch the WoW forums lol), sorry if its a repetitive question guys… but its always brought up in my game friends circle talks! lol

3 Likes

Are there any chances of getting playable Nerubians, humanoid or otherwise?

Context: Dracthyr & Mechagnomes don’t show armor, which was one of the original reasons for not allowing Naga.

They can be faction-neutral just like Earthen, Dracthyr, and Pandaren, which would also alleviate the issue cited regarding playable Naga, Ogres, or Murlocs.

16 Likes

Ana in her slide mentioned 7 new Cataclysm raids. Any plans to include the Abyssal Maw raid in Cataclysm?

1 Like

Is the Male Worgen going to have an option to sit upright like the Male orc?

9 Likes

Hi As long-time casual and mostly solo player, I have few wishes and suggestions. 1) Give Retail WoW hardcore option too. Showing how Classic Hardcore got lot of interest, this would make difference for Retail WoW. 2) Why not scale all zones to your character level. It is boring and unchallenging to travel older zones when they are so easy. 3) Why no LFR option for Mythic Dungeons? I rather take the chance than be screened by hardcore players. 4) Some toys should keep updating for current expansions, like Hyper-Compressed Ocean. We did lot of work to get these and then they become obsolete. Not fun. Thank you!

Will Wrathion and any of our other Dragon allies show up in the next expansion?

Will Amirdrassil be in the Dragon Isles or Kalimdor? Has night elves given up on their ancestral homeland of kalimdor?
Where is Yrel?
Playable Naga?

6 Likes

Why do you claim you listen to players, when you clearly don’t?

we didn’t want cata

we didn’t want w.e. this sod is.

there are hundreds of hours of youtube videos of people spill their hearts and souls out about what they wanted in classic +

big L

6 Likes

Warbands seems a little extra for just shared rep/bank. With 10.2 coming with AI lfg queues for a few dungeons

Is there a possiblity for an option for warband alts to fill group slots, piloted by AI?

6 Likes

Will I finally be able to play a vulpera paladin and a vulpera druid?

8 Likes

Will Shaman and Paladin be available to both factions during the Season of Discovery? Why or Why not?

1 Like

When you say we are returning to the ‘Old World’ in the Midnight expansion, you mentioned the fabled lands of Quel’Thalas. Will this return to the ‘Old World’ include Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms as well?

7 Likes

Will Season of Discovery realms be faction specific? I mean can we have both alliance and horde characters on the same realm?

For the love of all things warcraft, when are the Kul’tirans and other neglected races going to get some desperately needed customizations?

4 Likes

Will you be expanding the cross-faction system to include queueable content and outer world activities?

Are there any plans to merge more realms?

Any other questions I had such as flight, when/how and legacy account-wide reps have already been asked.

Thanks!

4 Likes

We have been waiting for a world revamp for 13 years since Deathwing destroyed it. Playable Gilneas, Southshore fixed, Menethil Harbor fixed, Thousand Needles fixed. The war in Darkshore and Ashenvale addressed. 13 years plus a five year leap ahead in game time seems an awful long time to not have the world change at all.

I would love to see modern quests added to the old world zones on a regular basis.

Thank you.

11 Likes

If i order the Collectors Edition again, will i actually have the game shipped inside it this time? I was the second person to call the US center regarding the “Missing CD key” escapade of last expansion. Was the issue addressed, thieves caught and handled? what happened with that? Took me FOUR months to actually get the game i paid for, and wasnt even offered a $5 gift card or a free month of wow.

Since Dragonriding will continue, can we have some Dracthyr Soar update? Would be nice if it became just a regular “dragonriding skin”

7 Likes

Will there be an old god expansion?
Straight up horror inspired, mind games, people going insane after seeing a true face of an old god, incoherent babbling.