Submit Your Questions for the WoW Development Team Here

Any chance of getting a dye system at some point? I like the look of some of the armors but not the color, or the other option you can get for some. I would like to see a option where we can go in and change up the color options on gear. If possible adding the option for transmog of any gear for any class, even a mix and match of cloth and plate transmog on a mail wearing class.

During all DF the raids have “rare” drops for some classes… Can we expect the same for TWW? and Could we get something like the Dinar system from SL season 4 as Bad luck protection?

There’s players farming a trinket for months in every difficulty without any reward.

1 Like

What is the timeline for additional customization options for existing races?

When I compare the number of options available to the male dracthyr visage to male void elves, the male dracthyr have more different types of customization, like the separation of facial hair between beards and mustaches while void elves are stuck with the same 6 options from Legion. I would like to see all races brought up to the same variety of options available to night elves.

Im pretty sure this was answered on twitter. It will be dynamic flying like a mount, your own ‘flight form’.

The expansion focuses on the return of Xal’atath and a new form of Dwarves. Does that mean Moira will have a role in this new Saga?

1 Like

Can we see any update to Toys CDs and Duration?

As mentioned by the council, some of those toys are used for RP or any other reason but there’s some with small CDs and others with 4- 24+ hours CDs.

1 Like

Any plans to allow mythic raids to scale? 10-20 players? I love raiding mythic with my guild but getting AND keeping 20 people to raid is sometimes impossible. We were able to consistently have 15-17 people show up for our raid times, but due to burnout or real life, we ultimately had to stop progression on mythic neltharian because of being short just a few players that night. This has consistently happened every expansion since WoD. Perhaps, flex can be enabled after race to world first? The longer a patch goes on the harder it is to consistently have 20 people show up. I just wanna raid the hardest difficulty without worrying if enough people will show up.

4 Likes

Was it from wowhead?

Will paladins and shamans be available for all races in 11.0 or 10.2.7? If not, what is the road map looking like to allow all races to be all classes?

1 Like

Will all races be able to be Shaman and Paladin in 11.0 or 10.2.7? If not, is there any sort of plan?

1 Like

Can we expect currencies to be handle in the currency tab instead of bags more frequently? It’s still an issue with bag space.

2 Likes

Will DELVES have a unique self-contained progression system, such as Titanic Research (Horrific Visions), Chromie Talents (Deaths of Chromie), or Box of Many Things (Torghast)? Something to progress over many runs during the season.

Will there be additional glyphs? I thought death’s due had the perfect visual for frost dk’s death and decay spell. I want a permanent version of blue death and decay.

2 Likes

When is Cross Faction Queuing going to happen?

• It would be nice to be able to queue for dungeons with my horde guildies
7 Likes
  1. Will we see a comeback of the “Blacklist” for Battlegrounds? It’s so annoying to play BGs you dont like (e.g. reworked deepwing gore, Katmogu or Seething Shore)

2. Can you bring back the original Deepwing Gore? It’s gameplay was unique and interesting

3. How often do you plan to bring new BGs (One/two per year; one every new addon…)?

4. What about new achievments for BGs and for Honorable Kills? Any thoughs on Rewards like Transmog, Illusions, Mounts?

5. Are there plans for a PvP Zone like 1k Winter or Tol Barad?

6. How are you going to increase the popularity of RBG? They’re still in a miserable state

7. Will PvP Sets finally have a comback?

8. Will we be able to buy sockets for PvP gear with Honor/Conquest Points?

9. Thoughts on a ELO-System for Rated PvP?

10. What about Open PvP and rewards?

4 Likes

Is there anything down the pipeline for a earth themed tanking 4th spec for shamans?

2 Likes

No. It means that, if you’re farming transmog as a cloth wearer, if you should happen to pick up plate, leather, mail, etc. pieces of gear, they’ll be added to the library, and your toons that wear that respective armor type can now use the apperence. This way, you won’t have to farm with multiple toons. You can still only do Cloth to cloth, Mail to mail, etc. That part is unfortunately not changing

2 Likes

So, the BfA raids were going to be made soloable in 10.1.5 ‘or shortly after,’ any updated ETA on that?

3 Likes

Karazaa posted on X that Dracthyr soar would behave the same as dragonriding (removing spell CD) starting in 10.2.5. What are the chances of getting the same ability for Demon Hunters and Druids?

2 Likes

We got a Siege of Orgrimmar skip after asking a few times…Can we expect some skips for Legacy Raids like ICC, BT…ETC?

6 Likes