Stupendous WoW Snack

Take some instant pancake batter and add a few egg yolks, mix, and then pour onto the pan/griddle.

These are some of the fluffiest, smoothest pancakes I’ve ever snacked on.

If it involves anything more than open & eat, it isn’t a snack.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Barney & Friends: Stu-u-upendous Compilation Season 5-6 (youtube.com)

I eat deep fried eggs personally

They got the crunch you’re looking for

You should try them. They’re pretty good.

1 Like

Or, just mix root beer (or real beer) with the mix instead of water.

1 Like

Just… straight up egg cracked into a hot pan of oil until crunchy…?
You should invest an extra 30 mins and make a bunch of Scotch Eggs.

What? No

Take egg, make egg wet, roll in bread crumbs, put egg in hot oil til properly deep fried

I like making Kodiak high protein waffles with pumpkin pie and cinnamon spices. This is the extent of my “cooking” knowledge and it’s highly scripted.

3 Likes

I hope you hard boil and peel it first.

3 Likes

Why would I?

Shell is most of the calcium

1 Like

I definitely will try it, I also buy the best eggs - Pasture Raised because they are the healthiest eggs only downside is they are $7.00 + tax a dozen here but worth every penny.

1 Like

Malgorok is a snake, confirmed

5 Likes

I had honey mustard pretzels and Baja Blast Mountain Dew the other day. It was a good day.

Is egg not always wet?

You just take an egg from the fridge and its wet?

How do you store your many eggs?

1 Like

I used to soft boil and peel them, wrap them in sausage meat, roll them in crumbs, then put in the refrigerator to pop in the toaster oven for breakfast. Good times.

I have a plastic container designed to hold 20 deviled eggs. I buy my pasture raised eggs in boxes of 1-1/2 dozen to store in it.

In my punch drunk, I’m-too-stressed-out-by-work state, I keep playing with different punctuations here. So far, the voices in my head vote for the “.” as the best, even more so than “!”, just for the absurdity.

Thank you for unknowingly bringing joy to my dilapidated brain today.

4 Likes

Wait what? Is the egg hard boiled already?

How is it not wet enough to begin with? I make breading for chicken, meatballs, arancini, and lamb chops by wetting the meat with scrambled raw egg and rolling it around in breadcrumbs. For me, the egg is the wet-maker.

i knew you were one for unconventional food recipes but dang