Stupendous WoW Snack

So much talk about eggs. My go-to snack is Chex Mix.

It’s what your bones crave

1 Like

I’d make a joke about eating roasted gnome but if we’re talking seriously and not in game snacks then doritos and a bottle of mtn dew is always a nice one in my book.

Eggs are surprisingly filling as a snack, but they’re so versatile in cooking.

To be fair you don’t even need the yolk.

You can use water and the mix put it in a cup and microwave. Makes like this little cake that you can eat.

3 Likes

Hiissssssssssssss

That’s why no one likes Vulpera.

Hisssssssssssss

Microwave users.

1 Like

I love my microwave, it cooks things so quickly and usually in just one or two dishes (I can heat the plate I eat from in most cases)

Sometimes I cook on the stove, and unless I’m cooking for 20+ people (or many meals for a few people), it feels like a huge waste of time. It takes forever, and then people finish eating in 10 minutes, then all those dishes.

Hey it works.

1 Like

Just eat the egg.

How about microwave the egg?

sure as eggs is eggs!

Microwaving pancake batter is illegal

1 Like

No it isn’t

Add coco powder and a little honey and you get a mini cake

2 Likes

One of the guides I tried to copy to make fluffy Japanese pancake souffles was to bake it in a conventional oven (just as you would muffins or any other cake)

but last time I tried that they were a little dry. I wanna try again but it needs a fancy special ingredient, grrrrrr

1 Like

If it is dry you may have overbaked, as a general baking rule of thumb.

1 Like

In my defense, it’s an extremely difficult thing to bake.

1 Like

Reading this somehow made me imagine a person who is cooking with weakauras and add-ons. :laughing:

1 Like

I’ll show you a snack

W comment.

I hate seeing those Tiktoks saying “my favorite healthy snack!” and they bring out a knife and cutting board. gtfo here

Cookbooks are just addons :upside_down_face:

1 Like