With more and more people getting gear, this season is starting to feel like the end of last season where things simply do not die in a bg environment.
I believe we need further nerfs to self healing. The current gameplay just isnt fun, at least from a healers perspective. Fights are dragging until a healer goes OOM.
I’m not experiencing this at all; the opposite in fact especially in battlegrounds where DPS players seem to forget that they have defensive cooldowns. During that initial team fight on every map, half of somebody’s team is about to get Thanos snapped from existence in the first 10-20 seconds of the engagement.
Please stop asking for NERFS , get new DPS that can Blow stuff up. I don’t have problems killing peeps. If you’re talking about blitz those noobs are running around in honor gear still. Inspect them
Dps just nerfs to defensives, it’s a little out of control at this point. I had a ret do 9 million healing in a 2s game yesterday while me and the healer did like 12?
Mages need to be stunnable, and rogues need to lose a charge of vanish
Knock toy also needs to be removed entirely. The game doesn’t need more ways to stop goes, there’s enough of those already.
You do realize that you are asking for nerfs to your own healers as well? We need that toolkit to keep you up. Most of our self-healing is also used on you
it probably takes nearly 10 million damage to kill a mage without a healer rn. Unironically probably more damage than most players on the forums do in an entire battleground.
We do but it takes a lot of dudes to kill one gnome in purple suit and sunglasses. Enfers needed quite a bit of help in the last match, but he finally killed me…once. Him and like 6 other dudes. I will say, it is fun playing with or against him.