Stuck on retrieving character list

Character list finally loaded after about 20 mins, but now I still can’t login on that character that D/C’d. Shows the character as not being in any zone at all.

glad to know im not the only one. Stuck on retriever character list too on Stormrage

I am back in Dorn

Stuck on “Retrieving Character List.”

Update: Back online :smiley:

1 Like

Same on Area 52

Zuljin is the same :frowning: 3/4 loading back for the character list

Finally got back in on the character that D/C’d. Talked to my guildies and at least one other person had the same D/C experience on the quest I was on. Was the quest “Papers? Please!” in Ringing Deep.

Back to not being able to loggin “retrieving character list” or just the good old 3/4 load bar then dc business BLIZZARD FIX THIS!!!

2 Likes

Same. Thought it was just me. Had it yesterday too. Weird that only some are having this issue.

2 Likes

Silvermoon here.

Some of my guildies are also having this issue. It is likely that the high number of people online right now has something to do with it.

Anyone else still having this issue?! How frustrating…

did they fix it for you?

Happening to me rn

Same issue… but at least Blizz is consistent with having issues during launch. 20 years, good job Blizz!

I don’t think so as yesterday I had the same issue. Other people from my realm on my friend’s list aren’t having this problem either…

it just got to me too. wasnt fixed with todays down time

Same here… Yay Illidan?

1 Like

I’m having this issue right now after the reset, but did not have it before. My toons are on the Akama server.

1 Like