Stuck on retrieving character list

(post deleted by author KEKW)

Also having this issue. Others in my household are having issues retrieving realmlist.

Both the wife and I were gathering on Dorn.

Appears this issue is only related to WOW. Other games/services are active and funcitoning.

Same on Blood Furnace… if only this Indie Developer got their poop in a group!

Black Dragonflight dead as well.

Same, didnt have issues earlier today

Same issue here. Been trying to get my character list to load for over 10 minutes. Got kicked offline during a quest and just stuck here now lol

first time loading the game today and I’m stuck on the retrieving character list

Closed it to see if restarting was the issue now stuck at retrieving realm list :woman_facepalming:

and just like everyone else cant get back just stuck on retrieving character list

@blizzard let us back in

2 Likes

It happened to me as well. Sen’jin here

yep im stuck also. prob just have to wait on the servers

Same on Turalyon

Also was kicked offline about 15 minutes ago while collecting quest in Dorn only to be fighting “retrieving character list” ever since the disconnect. Thanks for the 100$ experience Blizzard -Azjol’Nerub

think servers are messed up atm

Another experiencing this, it eventually says Error retrieving character list. with an ok button.

If only they listened to the beta feedbacks when this happened. Maybe then they could have fixed it.

Joining the club. Rarely if ever have been kicked off before. Kicked off twice in the last hour randomly when in combat. Completely logging out and back in helped, twice. But when I do get back in, it takes me to the server select screen and not straight default to my last login. All happened today after .56311 update.

Me as well, over on Mal-Ganis-US… I have been trying to reconnect for about 20 minutes…

Think this is bad … wait til global launch … This is why I do EALRY ACCESS. To get through before this is regular for a week…lol