Stuck on Pandaria loading screen

I can log onto other characters fine, but the loading screen for this character that’s in Pandaria just goes on forever

Similar problems in BfA content for me. Seems Orgrimmar isn’t loading for me as well. This is on Zul’jin server for reference.

Lightbringer toons appear to be able to logon without issue.

1 Like

its because they are just coming up and the world server is still down

Same issue for me in Chamber of the Heart and zoning into anywhere. I am assuming the servers still haven’t caught up to the massive sudden load since everyone is home and they just came online at the same time.

1 Like

They were having issues 3 hours ago, a lot of people were dc from the loading screen

I am having this issue aswell I can see friends online in game

stuck on loading screen…

stuck on loading screen as well, mine fully loaded and it did nothing

Just tried using my Dark Iron’s mole machine. It failed to load me into Stormwind. My cooldown was triggered and now I’m invisible! lol

I’ll add myself to the list of people stuck on loading screens. I’m stuck on the MoP loading screen.

EDIT: Was able to get in just fine a few minutes later, servers are probably just stressed.

I"m stuck as well, on all characters everywhere

i’m on and no one else is lmao, i’ve already gone and tamed/killed most of the desirable hunter spawns

rejoice, its the best loading screen tho be stuck in, imagine being stuck in some nasty Legion one, or even worse Bfa… uaaa I’m getting the shivers

just got my third loque’nahak :))))

Issues with logging in after this morning’s maintenance are being looked into folks. No other info at the moment.

4 Likes

This issue is still on going. I am have been stuck on loading screen in org

Are you stuck no matter which character you log into or is it just the one.

If it’s just the one, then you can move them to a safe place using the Unable to Move option in the link below:
https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow/197/586

1 Like

I tried an alt, and its the same thing…

I’m pretty sure the issues they had yesterday were cleared up, so my next suggestion is to try a Full UI Reset to make sure it’s not something with your UI or an addon causing it.

3 Likes