Stuck on "logging into game server"

stuck on “logging into game server” when i try to log in right now

2 Likes

They’ve not been up long, Mandiee. I’d first try a full relog - both game and launcher, see if that helps. It may just be congestion.

2 Likes

tried that several times… :frowning:

Does it seem to be multiple characters/realms - or just one?

1 Like

I have having the same problem/error. Can’t get to the realm screen to check for different characters or realms.

So far, these are the only reports I’ve seen - here. Following up in Tech would probably be best, doesn’t appear to be widespread.

2 Likes

also struggling with this same problem. i can log into every server except for netherwind.

I am having this issues as well. I open up the Blizzard client and the WoW patch does not automatically download. I am able to click “play” and the WoW client opens up but I get stuck on the realm screen. Each realm says “Incompatible” and greyed out. I am unable to check for updates also.

I’d start by following the instructions in this support article:

2 Likes

Thank you Terise. The scan and repair is greyed out as well but i will continue down the list. I appreciate again you linking the page. I really hope i dont have to uninstall the game XD

1 Like

Try just rebooting your computer. Sometimes multiple instances of the game/launcher get stuck open and won’t update. Rebooting tends to fix this.

2 Likes