Stuck on Free Trial

So I’ve been playing for over a week now and my account still says it is a Free trial Account. I tried everything from resetting my password, finishing my battlenet account setup. I checked my status, and it says I’m subscribed, and I bought Dragon Flight. It been over a week and I submitted a ticket and no one has responded yet. Any ideas on how to fix this?

What does your account management page say is the status? The launcher has had a sporadic bug where it doesn’t show correctly, but as long as the account management page says you are current, and you are logging in to the correct game account, then you don’t need to worry.

https://account.battle.net/games

1 Like

sometimes take like 24hours to update

It’s past the 24-hour mark.

1 Like

Dragonflight and the sub still say queued here Flashlife. Why this long, not sure. But that’s likely why it’s still considered a starter.

I see you have a ticket open. One thing I would check is Account Management to see if there are any kind of notes about needing more attention.

1 Like

@Orlyia where do I find the notes under account management and where would i go to find out why it is just qued?

Hit the Support Link above - then My Account.

That should take you into your Account Management section.

I just checked and it still says my charges are pending for Dragon flight the 1-month sub fee. But when I checked my bank account it says it already been charged.

Is it saying completed or pending? It usually takes a few days for a transaction to actually push through and complete, but the funds are approved and set aside as “pending” when you initially purchase the transaction.

It still says pending after a week in my blizzard account

Yeah, I think that’s the issue.

Why it’s taking that long - that I can’t speak to - but you may want to edit your already opened ticket about this.

2 Likes

Ok i will so hopefully when someone answers my ticket it can get resolved? what should i say in the ticket so they will know what im talking about

1 Like

I’d just edit in that it appears your purchases of the 6th haven’t yet cleared - but seem to according to your bank.

1 Like