Stuck in the wrong phase of Zul'Dazar

I found out today that my hearth takes me to the docks. Dazar’alor is very weird without NPCs! LOL I also can’t get my new mount from the “Time to Fly” quest, because no NPCs.

Bug report was submitted!

2 Likes

I am having the exact same issue. Natal’hakata is at the entrance saying everyone is on the stairs. But Queen Talanji is already up top the pyramid and most of people aren’t there. I can’t turn in the world quest reward to Natal’hakata because I’m in the wrong phase. :frowning:

Your gona have to wait on a hotfix its being worked on.

1 Like

This isn’t it - i have completed every quest & storyline in all the zones in the entire expansion, unlocked all the allied races, & maxxed those out as well - & been doing WQs, etc all this time with no issue.

Something happened when Blizzard dropped 10.1.5 that glitched out & wound the phasing back for characters that have already passed the point the phasing represents (ie, if you haven’t done the Zandalar quests up to that point, there’s no problem).

1 Like

Then just get that ring the vendor down there sells - ports you right to where the hand-ins were for the daily quests for the Warfronts.

1 Like

I have it, I mentioned that in a post. I use it often.

I just find the docks more convenient. I’m sure it will get fixed to bring you all up top soon!

1 Like

same issue for me, trying to do the pet battle dungeons, nothing is located in hall of beasts, it’s empty, if i leave the city, I can see the npc’s but once I enter the city it’s phased out.

Just as a work around for you until this gets fixed, you can access pet battle dungeons from the same NPC located in Legion Dalarn. It’s one building to the right of where your hearthstone deposits you.

2 Likes

I need the NPC to get the quest to start the dungeon atm. Thanks though good to know.

You should be able to do it all from the Dalaran NPC. Unless they removed that ability when BFA came out. I’m fairly certain I did it all from there though after BFA was released.

If not please let me know and I’ll file that info away and apologize.

It’s still available there.

1 Like

I would just like to be able to get my new pterrodax mount. But Dazar’alor is empty of NPCS on every single character. I have a city to myself, which is cool! But I’d really like my mount. LOL

1 Like

I just want to say that I logged in today and I’m still stuck in the same broken phase of Zandalar. All npcs are gone, Natal’hakata is still standing at the doorway for the Horde saying everyone has gone to Talanji’s crowning. Talanji is not on the throne and I can’t turn in any quests. Scrapper is still phased out, can’t switch loa etc.

1 Like

So far i’ve missed 2 turn ins on the zandalari empire quest. thats 3K of rep. fairly major cause that grind to exalted is already brutal enough. Funnily enough most of my npc’s are in their proper place, namely the new flying trainer. It seems like its just the emissary and the innkeeper.

1 Like

Same thing here only my main hold the problem, I just completed the fourth war achievement of the war campaign and it didn’t solve the problem…

The Zandalari troll race was unlocked a long time ago…

I will now complete the storyline of Visions of N’zoth.

2 Likes

You need to post in the Bug Report Forum. This forum is for players to assist other players with direction on what to do, or where to go for help.

4 Likes

A hot fix went out that should fix this issue.

2 Likes

Can confirm that the issue is now fixed for me. Although the portal is still dropping me at the docks, the emissary is in his right place. Now if only they would stop untracking all my quests every time i log out.

5 Likes

I can only tell you what fixed it for me, I went to chromie and asked her a bunch of questions in Orgrimmar, You ask her about timelines and then you can select one and it gives you a quest like you are under level 60. Once that happens it should phase you back to the present instantly I think? And then I could do quest in zuldazar near the front of the main building there’s a guy with a quest to start the introduction chain