Stuck in kyrian campaign quest

I can’t get the quest “Trinkle Trinkle Little Twerp”, the npc disappeared and I can’t even cancel quests and start all over again.

Do you have any quests or WQ in the area try completing those.

There is no WQs in the area, the npc “Willowblosson” disappeared, and i am trying everything to get the quest.

It looks like all you have to do is go to the area and just keep killing stuff until the item drops again.

Or check to see if the item is still in your inventory that you can click.

It’s not the item, the npc disappeared.

I’d like to reset the campaign quest and start again, but it is bugged.

What NPC for what purpose, though? The quest mentioned in your OP starts from an item dropped from mobs you kill during the previous quest.

As for a reset, that isn’t something that a GM is likely going to do for you. You can follow through the Support link at the top of the page and navigate to Stuck on Quest and see if they’ll lend a hand, but be prepared for them to say no.

2 Likes

I need to talk to Willowblosson to get the quest “Trinkle Trinkle Little Twerp”, but Willowblosson disappeared and I can’t get the quest or start the previous quest again.

I think I’ll have to wait the daily reset or send a ticket, thank you anyway.

:man_shrugging: A’ight, if that’s your choice.

Best of luck.

Have you killed some of the Sicklethorn around the Garden of Night, Sharioty? As far as I know Willowblossom doesn’t exactly give you the quest, it comes from the Sicklethorn To-Do List that Ekon linked earlier.

2 Likes

Yes, I completed the previous quest and dropped itens from Sicklethorn, and i am still killing Sicklethorn right now.

The problem is that I can’t get the quest Trinkle Trinkle Little Twerp.

Same thing happen to me last night and still waiting for the NPC or quest to drop. Been killing the Sicklethorn for a while with no drop

I opened a ticket last night and im still waiting for some answer, my character progression is unfortunatelly still stuck.

Just for a bit of an update. I don’t have an ETA on a fix, but this is being looked into by our QA team.

2 Likes