Stuck in a guild

Hello again, am a guild leader at The Void Keepers Guild US server, my chart name is Annðying-Area52.

I used to be the guild leader but I had to go do something and I passed my Guild leader to my friend, now I got invited back to my Guild and my friend tried making me guild leader again but it did not work gave him " Guild Error" message.

we tried a lot other methods, kicking me, trying to leave guild wont happen, promoted me and it promoted me but after that nothing happened.

I can see leader when he post on chat, I cant type on chat says am not in a guild, took a photo attached.

can you please remove me from the guild because seems like am stuck, and when the guild leader check me shows as offline for him.

so please do something help me, I cant wait and my friend needs to leave the guild because he has to go back to his own guild as well…

other photo i tried /gquit

and as you see shows am in a guild and I can apply to other guilds…

I tried this below:
Open the Battle.net desktop app and select the game you want to reset.
Click on the Options dropdown menu and choose Show in Explorer (Windows) or Reveal in Finder (Mac).
Navigate to the World of Warcraft_retail_\WTF folder.
In the WTF folder, locate the “Config.wtf” file and move it to a different location or rename it.
Once you’ve moved or renamed the Config.wtf file, restart World of Warcraft.

Enter the command: /console cvar_default
Press Enter to execute the command.

tried everything…
please fix it for me…

I’m not seeing that character in a guild.

I’d check this tomorrow after maintenance. Odd guild issues can often self-correct with maintenance.

If it’s still like this after maintenance, the guild master will want to put in a ticket

These usually do self-correct, however.

6 Likes

Yes it says am not in a guild and I can have my friend take a screen shot shows am in guild somehow and offline.

I did put screen shots on my ticket earlier yesterday I can provide you with the ticket number if you want you can see it there my friend is holding it which is fine my problem is am stuck in that guild says am not in a guild yet am in it but if you want my ticket number let me know so you can take a look at it maybe it’s a easy fix. All I need is just removing my character from that guild so I can re join it again.