Struggling to make a void elf

Im admittedly struggling to make a void elf. I want the void elf weapons, but i also dont want to just delete my character afterwards, i wanna at least keep them. Any suggestions on a class?

I’m torn between 3 options right now: mage (arcane spec), priest (shadow, of course), and death knight

3 Likes

My spriest velf looks cool and has my vote!
You can also have up to 65 characters on your account so unless you’re character capped, no reason to delete it.

2 Likes

Well dont delete them, you got i think like 15 slots per server ?

This is the Mythic Priest tier set for TWW Season 1.

The decision isn’t that hard tbh.

5 Likes

spriest velf

the randomly turning purple feels thematic instead of annoying

You can have up to 65 characters on an account now fyi.

3 Likes

I have a draenei and worgen priest for alliance, undead and blood elf for horde

I would suggest Rogue, but Outlaw still being a thing removes to ability to use those cool void sword-blades since you have the awkward flintlock pistol and gambling dice as part of the specialization’s theme. I miss Combat…

2 Likes

I made a Fury Warrior that looks like a DK! :smiley:

His TRP says, “Forgets that he’s dead.” :grin:

5 Likes

Idk if I can help because I have a Void elf of literally every class pretty much BUT my personal mains are my Holy/Shadow Priest, my Arcane mage, and my Warlock!

But I love how lithe and nimble Void Elf Rogues look too! and I really enjoy my Velf DK on Remix right now!

The great thing about them is you can change their customization around at any time to use normal hair/skin colors or voidy hair/skin colors or a combo of both which opens up a lot of cool freedom for transmog opportunities!

Mage sounds fun. I’d go for that. Made an arcane once. Very turret oriented but fun

:ocean: :crab: :ocean: :crab:

Felt rogue has a new set for void elves. :robot::thought_balloon:

Yeah it’s pretty mid honestly.
Rogue one looks better.

I just levelled a VE Shadow priest through Remix and wow, that’s a fun class/ race combo! She just looks so awesome.

Wait, the void looks are mythic? RIP…

I have a Void Elf Priest and Monk. I have gotten tired of the Monk but I still enjoy the Priest.

Priest is fun because you can play with the Light/Void themes. Also, a lot of white cloth really stands out when you go into Void form with the racial.

That’s a great transmog. Very cool.

2 Likes

Priest.

Elfs melee is so weird.

No comment on the mage.

Warlock. The answer you seek is Warlock.

Warlock or Subtlety Rouge.

Of your choices, I would go with Arcane Mage.

I had a SPriest but I got tired of the casting animation for the Void Embrace thing starting when he’s channeling.

Lastly, I don’t think you had be a void elf to get the weapons last I checked? Unless you meant the Heritage set?