<Strike Force> - Weekend Raiding

Raid Schedule: Saturday 8:00 - 11:00PM EST, Sunday 8:00 - 10:00PM EST
(Alt run is on Wednesday evening, time is fluid)

Current Progression
NWC: 12/12H
AEP: 8/8H, 3/8M
CoS: 2/2H
BoD: 9/9H, 1/9M
Uldir: 8/8H, 1/8M

Recruitment Needs:

Tank: Main tank spots are currently filled
Healer: All healers open (Would love a paladin)
Range DPS: All Range DPS
Melee DPS: Melee DPS slots are currently filled

About:
Strike Force is looking for more to flesh out our roster for heroic raiding. We’re a guild who’s been around for 20+ years in many games over the years. We like to get things done while having fun and enjoying the game. Chill/fun atmosphere with good people.

Seasniffer in-game
Seasniffer#1763 on Discord
Seasniffer#1104 on BattleNet

Get in while the getting’s good!~

Still looking for more! Especially warlocks and healers!

Same Strike Force guild from GW2??

Hi Slugonaut, yes! I’ve been in SF since 2012 and I was the GM of the GW2 side of things from 2015 -> 2018.

1 Like

Raid day is here! Reach out to me if you’d like to run with us tonight and trial! We still have a high need for a tank and a healer or two!

Looking to finish our AotC next week. Come join us!

Pretty cool man, I’m an old timer from Ebay. I’ve run under the WILD tag for the past few years doin havoc and gank in WvW but always saw you dudes crushin around. Cool to see you guys here too.

Nice! We played with WILD for a short time on SoR I think…

1 Like

Still recruiting! Especially if you’re a shadow priest or a warlock!

We’re now 8/8H! Still looking for more to continue this tier!

1 Like

Still looking for more! Come join us for heroic raiding and mythic+!

We’re clearing heroic this week, come join for AotC and some mythic+! Recruiting almost everything but high need of a Disc Priest, Holy Paladin, and Demon Hunter!

Still need some priests (all specs), warlocks, and demon hunters! Come join us for weekend raiding and mythic+!

Continuing to clear heroic and starting to work on the Glory achievement for the mount. More and more people are also getting into mythic+!

Still looking for a few more. Getting close to being able to do the first few bosses in mythic!

Still looking for more, join us!

Looking for a Fury Warrior, Warlocks, Shadow Priest, and Demon hunters! Come join us as we make our way into the first few bosses on mythic!

Still looking for a few more!

Still looking for DPS and some heals! Come get your AEP heroic clears and join us as we potentially dabble in mythic