Shadow Priest LF Weekend Raiding

Hello. I have recently come across new employment that prevents me from raiding comfortably with my current raid team, and I’m ready to start over, after finally solidifying a permanent schedule.

I am okay with either faction, and would prefer to raid on weekends. I also would like to remain away from Mythic raiding, as that kind of challenge no longer interests me in this game. Currently 415 item level, with essences up to date, and growing.

Experience:
7/8 H EP (on an alt)
9/9 H BoD
8/8 H Uldir

Previous Experience:
AoTc Crucible
AoTc BoD
AoTc Uldir
AoTc ToS
AoTc Helya
AoTc NH
AoTc EN
AoTc HFC
AoTc BRF
AoTc HM
CE ToT
CE HOF
AoTc Toes
CE MSV

1 Like

FULL TILT
We are currently 8/8 H and are looking for all roles for The Eternal Palace to fill the rest of out roster to start on mythic prog.
Expectations of mythic raiders

• Maintain Gem and Enchants on your gear
  • Have good attendance when it comes to mythic raiding (90% or above)
  • Able to communicate through voice chat
  • Able to take constructive criticism
  • Maintain knowledge about your class/spec
  • Know the fights ahead of time or at least have read a summary

Perks
Raid consumables (flasks) are covered as well as feasts. We expect raiders to maximize the use of these tools. Additionally, all raid repairs are paid by the guild bank.

Optional Tuesday
Tuesdays is our laid back raid night. It’s more of a loot grab for Alts. Casuals are encouraged to participate!

Current Recruitment
Just looking for a guild? Not looking to raid? Not geared to raid? Give us a try! We take casuals and under geared alike! Taking good people for good times!

Classes in high demand

• Boomkin - Druid
  • Demon Hunter - Dps
  • Lock
  • Priest - Shadow
  • Shaman - Elemental
    Any exceptional player of any class always considered

If you have any questions feel free to contact one of our officers in game
Officers: Crocker#1180/Adz#1372/Little#1359

US-Area 52 - Horde

Focus: Semi-Hardcore Mythic Raiding and Dungeons

8/8H EP

3/9M 9/9H BoD

Mythic Raid Times

• Friday 10pm - 1am EST
  • Saturday 10pm - 1am EST

Optional Raid Times

• Tuesday 9pm - 11pm EST

Hey Would love to chat! hit me at cran#1145

Peel Team Six is a casual, Heroic focused guild on Area52. We are seeking dedicated raiders to join our team and round out our roster to achieve A0TC. We are currently 8/8N and 3/8H as a guild with the RL being 8/8N and 5/8H. We raid Saturday and Sunday at 4p – 7p server time (EST).

As a raid team, our most important rule is:
RESPECT IS EARNED, COMMON COURTESY IS REQUIRED.
As such, Drama of any kind will not be tolerated and will be dealt with swiftly. We are here to have fun and play a game. Hopefully relieving some stress that builds up in our day to day lives.

We are currently recruiting for several slots within the raid team with a high priority on:
• Any Heals (Glimmerdin, Resto Shaman and Disc Priest preferred)
• Affliction Lock
• MM Hunter
• Shadow Priest
• Elemental Shaman
• Ret Paladin
• Outlaw Rogue
• Fury Warrior

What we expect is simple, know your class and all specs you play within the class. This will include, but is not limited to, Stat Priority, Gems and Enchants, etc.
We also expect our members to be competitive and strive to be the best you can. This will include maintaining your research for your class and having knowledge of all changes that occur because of patches, knowing the fights and mechanics associated with the fights, which essences are best for the fights, etc.

Raiders must be reliable and be on-time. Although we prefer 30 minutes prior to raid time. We use this time to get assembled as a group and to enter the raid instance. Please keep in mind that we do realize that Real Life takes precedence over this game, just please have the courtesy to let the Raid Leader know if you can not make it as soon as possible prior to raid.

Our main goal this tier is to obtain AoTC. Although we are not focused on Cutting Edge, we will push Mythic Content.

Raiders can also expect to run Mythic keys. Even if you do not wish to Raid, we will take anyone who wishes to run Mythic Keys.

If interested is joining Peel Team Six feel free to contact me, Ainenya#1526. Please ask for Baingwanath, as you may be talking to my Wife or Son.

Thanks for reading this Novella, hope to see you in game. Have fun.

I’m currently recruiting healers for our wed/thur raid team lead by 1/8M raiders. The leadership for that group are experienced but the group its self is a bit more casual.

Hello Bujee,

I’m Nalatha, recruitment officer for my guild Luminance. We are a group of friends that met in a semi-hardcore raiding guild. After getting tired of the raid environment and negativity we decided to spread our wings and start our own thing. We currently raid casually 1 night a week, Fridays from 10 pm EST - 1 am EST and our progress for Eternal Palace is 7/8N 3/8H. Our server, Kirin Tor-connected, is a central time zone server, but we schedule events around eastern time zone. Our leadership has no desire to enforce parses or ridiculous ilvl/raider.io scores. I would love to talk more with you if you’re interested. My bnet id is Lostariel#1991 and discord is Lostariel#4012.

Let me know if you have any questions!

(Pain Train/Zul’jin Horde) 8/8 H We are recruiting dps/heals for our weekend raid group as we push into Mythic! Raid Times are Sat 9pm-12 EST Sun 7pm-10 EST with optional runs on Wednesday 9pm-11:30 EST and Friday 8pm-11 EST. We are a group of adult gamers who are looking for like-minded players to help fill out our roster! We also are on the look out for any M+/pvp/casual players. Relaxed environment. Please, feel free to contact me with any questions!

NEEDS
Holy Priest
Holy Pal
Rogue
any ranged dps

These are core spots that need immediate filling!

EXPECTATIONS
Show up to raid on time
Show up to raid with food/pre-pots
Study fights if needed
Play your class/role in the raid correctly

Ximu: GM/Raid Lead
Discord: Ximu#6990

Earth Go Hard is a two day weekend raid group located on the Mal’Ganis server. Currently we’re 3/8M, 8/8H with two progression kills happening this past Sunday in the same raid night.
We raid Saturdays and Sundays from 8-11pm EST. We’re looking to compete for cutting edge this tier and build our community that stems back 7+ years. We have players that compete at a high level and love competition. A bonus is that most of our players are very versatile and don’t mind swapping roles for betterment of the group. We focus on progression but we keep raid light during farm because this is a game and we’re going to have fun playing it. If this atmosphere is something you’re interested contact any or all of us below because we’d love to talk to you about joining our ranks!

Murrik: EMG#11389 - Officer
Shaytrix: Shay#1599 - GM
Thinblubrawl: One2Three2#1153 - Recruitment Officer

We’re a weekend raiding guild. I’ll link our post, feel free to add me on battlenet (seasniffer#1104) to chat!

Heya Bujee,
In case weekend raiding at all fits in with the late border of the weekend for you (we raid Sun and Mon nights), here’s our guild spiel. If not, please consider this a free bump to your thread.

Guild: Hive on Hyjal/US
Team: The Swarm
Raid Times: Sun/Mon 8:30-11:30 EST (5:30-8:30 PST)
Current Expac Progression: 4/8M EP, CE Uldir, CE BfD
High Priority Need: Ranged DPS Mage, Priest, or Warlock

The Swarm is a cutting-edge focused team which still emphasizes community and enjoyment above all else. We raid 2 nights a week, the expectation is that you’re able to have fun but when it’s time to focus up you can play your class at a high level. More detailed background can be found on our wowprogress page.

For more info, DM me or friend me on discord: dysonfm#6085

Hi there Bujee. Auxilio Ab Alto est. 2006 is a heroic raiding guild on Throium Brotherhood and currently recruiting DPS. We raid Saturday, Sunday, and Tuesday evenings. Currently 6/8 heroic EP. please let me know if you’re interested. - Derienn

Hello There Bujee,

I read your post and we are interested. We offer several established raid teams. All of our raid teams have their own experienced team leaders. We have the logs to prove that we have been together a long time.

Outside of raiding, we PvP, do Mythic+ key runs, farming events, and offer a variety of weekly events open to all our members. We strive to create a friendly and non-toxic environment.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together–whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game.

If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

Explore. Engage. Elevate.
Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance
Forum Post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-h-currently-online-multiple-teams-lfm-casuals-welcome/212656
Email: info@currentlyonline.gg
To see what teams are looking for you go to: https://currentlyonline.gg/team-finder/
You are also welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you!

Partnered Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
Branded#5232

Nocturnal Sun on Area52 has a newly forming team recruiting for AotC, we will do mythic once AotC is done. Looking for raiders committed to personal improvement, as well as contributing to a fun team environment. We also take social apps for those not wanting to commit to raiding!

Raid times:
-Sat & Sun 8:00pm – 11:00pm EST

Team Goals:
-AoTC & Mythic Progression at our pace. As we are not in any sort of race mythic progression will be done at a pace that feels comfortable to the team once we reach our goal of AotC.

Team Needs:
High priority to healers or dps with heal off spec, high need for melee classes though DPS of all kinds please contact Jess, exceptional dps will always be considered!

Requirements – Min ilvl of 400 and min neck level of 50 for normal clears, basic knowledge of fights.

About Nocturnal Sun:
-We are a new team; however, a number of the players have raided together before and were 6/8H before this change was made.

-We are an adult guild, if the occasional joking with each other and swearing bother you then we aren’t the guild for you!
-We consider the enjoyment of the game and loyalty more important then your parse!

Team Expectations:
-We expect all raiders to hold themselves accountable, take ownership of your mistakes and learn from them. Help is always available if you aren’t understanding something or need clarification.
-We expect each team member to come prepared knowing the strategies for each boss before entering raid by looking at strat/kill videos/warcraftlogs replays.
-We expect all raiders to be able to take constructive criticism well so they can look into their own logs/wowanalyzer to improve their gameplay wherever it is needed.
-We expect raiders to have appropriate addons installed and updated before raid; we use Angry Assignments, GTFO and Weak Auras - this is not optional.

To apply contact:
-Jesseika#11484 (Discord Jesseika#6725) Jessieka
Or fill out an app here https://forms.gle/rc6qi9bFesujs8ky6

Bump. Looking for Alliance side preferably.

1 Like

Hey Bujee, if you can do Saturday and Sunday mornings from 10 am to 2 pm CST I’d love to talk to you my btag is wawa#1628

Greetings Bujee- United We Loot Alliance on Stormrage are seeking additional players for our Sunday normal/heroic raid form 9p–11p eastern.

If this time fits what you are looking for please reach out via battlenet at Deathfire#1102 or discord at Deathfire#8715

Thanks for your time!

Descendants of Lore is currently recruiting dps and 1 tank. We are not a AOTC guild but we do go as far as we can each expansion, this expansion we managed AOTC. That could eventually lead to some mythic raiding, but we generally don’t make that our ultimate goal. Our goal is just to raid and have fun as a guild. We are semi casual with a group of mostly adults with families and jobs who realize real life comes first. I will leave our spam below, if you wish to talk further please feel free to add me to battlenet:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla (13 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push to go as far as we can each expansion, but play to have fun.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with Mythic Plus, Timewalking, etc. throughout the week. We are currently 8/8H in Eternal Palace.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for 8.3 and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for talented DPS classes and 1 experienced raid tank.

You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. We will help with gearing if you show you are working hard on your own as well.

Please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

Hey Bujee!

If you are still looking, please consider Pack Mentality on Stormrage - Alliance.

With an average age in the mid-20s, we have players from across the world ranging from military and students to 9-5ers and stay-at-home moms. With such an interesting blend of personalities, we have had a fun time learning from each other!

We have achieved Ahead of the Curve in Eternal Palace with a 4-hour/week raid schedule. For 8.3, we will be increasing to 5 hours/week. Raid nights are Thursday 9-11 Eastern and Friday 9-12 Eastern.

Our current needs are as follows:

Tanks: None
Healers: None
Melee DPS: Medium
Ranged DPS: High - Hunter especially

For further information, feel free to add myself, Dabears#1561.

Fireside is a small Heroic Raid Team on Proudmoore (US) that always achieves Ahead of the Curve together. We are interested in meeting new friendly people who want to join our team. We periodically set goals for our raid team members to meet such as gear ilvl and Heart of Azeroth level. Towards the end of heroic raid progression, we keep it interesting by working on easy mythic raid bosses, getting raid achievements together, and sometimes reducing raiding to one day per week until new content is released. Our environment is friendly, chill, and also earnest towards downing content. Our goal is to ever grow as a team, so we expect our raiders to know their role and class, keep up with their gear, keep up with class changes, and to have a good team attitude.

*We choose to remain a Heroic Raid Team and do not have plans for Mythic Raiding in the near future.

Schedule

• Fri/Sat 7:30 - 10:00pm pacific (Heroic Raid Team)
  • Wed 7:30 - 9:30pm pacific (Optional Normal/Alt Night)
  • One week off per month from all raiding to make time for our personal lives

Contact Us

• Nimi (Guild Leader) - nim#11149
  • Website - firesideguild .com
  • Check out the website for more information about the guild as well as how to apply!
  • If you would like to chat in discord about the guild or answer some questions you might have, add me on discord: AlexTh3King#2806

Thank you for your time reading this, and hope to see you joining us soon!
-Alex :slight_smile: