Stress Test Has Concluded -- Thank You!

Please allow open stress test for everyone without a Sub thanks. We would like to push your servers to a max.

Many aren’t going to Sub till late Aug. for the launch.

7 Likes

Thanks Blizzard. Was lots of fun!

3 Likes

Don’t make me go back to farming azerite. PLZ NO!!!

19 Likes

It’S normal in starting areas. It’S not TBC… and warriors don’t depend on mana.

1 Like

Thanks for the Test Blizzard! Cant wait to play Classic again its been to long!

1 Like

man a beta would be sweeeeeet!

1 Like

Dynamic respawns need to put in / increased in the 1-5 zones and layering needs to be only in the 1-20 zones.

The most fun I had 10 years:)

5 Likes

Thanks very much - had tons of fun!

3 Likes

Had a hell of a good time socializing with everyone. Thanks to everyone and Blizz for a great two days!

3 Likes

Best thing about being capped at 15, the melon juice is powerful.

3 Likes

For starters I rolled a Forsaken Priest (Simon) on server 14. Leveling went swimmingly for me in terms of gameplay and structure. I even got 2 6 slot bags to drop (Thank the Light!)! And then the servers were condensed. I re-started as a Troll Priest (Zenkiki, mon!) with my friend Mike and we logged in. Oh boy was that rough. It was a hunt to tag mobs for sure (Bonus points if the mob is even for a quest you have). The “Boar Mafia” formed in the valley of trials as a coalition of hunters, shaman, and whomever else could scoop up mobs instantly. It was a nightmare despite how much I truly loved it. After the initial 4 hours of the test, leveling went more smoothly. It was choppy waters, luck required to even get out of the starting zones, but when you left Orgrimmar you knew you were in a good place because you could do quests more reliably.

Some things I encountered:

On my Male Troll priest I invited a fellow Troll to my group and when the voice message played, it was a Tauren Male’s voice that said “We can’t invite them.”

Early on in the stress test, sometimes my heals wouldn’t have a healing effect on my party members. It was almost like they “resisted” my heal. It was on the Kul’Tiras Sailors in Durotar though, and we may have just canceled out our heal/damage.

That wraps it up! Thank you so much for having me, and thank you so much for making such a wonderful recreation of my favorite game. I can’t wait for August.

4 Likes

The ending made me laugh, even if my Night Elf Hunter will forever be a wisp!

3 Likes

If I may write some feedback here:

First I want to thank you for opening up the stress test to everyone. It was such a blast playing again and I can’t wait to dive into it in August’s launch.

There were some big problems I found while leveling though. I chose the PvP realm #3 and logged in at 2:30pm the first day. It took me over 2, 2.5 hours to get level 5. I LOVED that. It was busy, I needed to group, find ways to get creative and level. I left a few quests and came back to others. It felt like a large launch, and it’s what I expected.

My big problem came after leaving Elywnn Forrest. When I went to Westfall level 10, I had a very hard time finding groups. I was in a guild, and when I asked in /general chat (westfall) if anyone would be interested in grouping, I got 0 responses. Nobody was chatting in general chat. I asked my guild members who were also in Westfall if they saw me talking in general, and they said no.

There needs to be a way through layering that we can still communicate with the whole community. Leveling was a nightmare by myself as a warrior and I couldn’t find any help. That was something that seemed very buggy. Would love a comment on if that was intended or not, or if we’re supposed to be able to talk to the community. I found at least 4 rare spawns throughout Westfall, and there weren’t enough people to group together and do it. It just seemed desolate. I feel as though less layering may need to happen in the next leveling areas.

Once level 15 and doing WSG there was nothing keeping track of flag caps or returns. You might already be aware.

If I can think of anything else I will edit!

6 Likes

i was here :grinning: Pog

1 Like

“summer” cant come soon enough :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! Hate that it ended but it was so much fun to be apart of. Can’t wait for more. :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

i am having classic withdrawls!

4 Likes

I’m always in wrong place or wrong layer when these things happen lol.

Wasn’t on long today due to work - roughly the last half hour of server being open. Didn’t come across any bugs, was terribly unlucky trying to get a bag via world drops, ran for my life a few times but managed to live. Didn’t see a soul until the very end when we went to a single layer. I was in Mulgore though so that is probably why since almost everyone was apparently partying in Org. I didn’t think to take my toon there last night before I logged off. Ah well maybe next time. :slight_smile:

On my launcher I have ‘Under Development’:
BETA: World of Warcraft Classic
However the PLAY button is greyed out and the mouse-over message is, "You can’t play World Of Warcraft Classic yet’.

Why is BETA listed if I cannot play?

Note, I’ve been in the 3 stress tests, and all previous betas except for vanilla (started playing 2005).