Stress Test Has Concluded -- Thank You!

Following a final flurry of sudden-but-inevitable deaths due to bosses spawned in the starting zones and an impressively huge lineup of people in Goldshire, we’ve concluded the Stress Test.

Please feel free to leave your feedback on your experiences in this stress test in our Feedback thread. We’re particularly interested in your experiences after the initial four hours of the test. Please let us know what time-frame your experiences are from when you post feedback.

Again, thank you very much for participating!

43 Likes

Thank you!

The ending was great. Much less lag and connection issues this time around. Things are looking good for Aug.

7 Likes

please god no

Thanks for all the fish

5 Likes

Was glad to be part of it.

4 Likes

Asmon broke blizzard

6 Likes

We broke WoW XD

did you guys /mass kill everyone ?? haha if so thank you for listening blizzard <3

Holy Baron Geddon Batman!

See you next month!

In terms of numbers, maybe make it more open and announce the details at least a week in advance, so people can get at it.

2 Likes

Thank you for letting us playing this stress test :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Glad to be a part of it. Shoot me a beta invite please.

PS: Asmondgold, you’re wrong about layering. You do not understand the ramifications of it. You need to listen to Mcconnell. He’s like 10,000 IQ higher than you. Layering diminishes community. If you don’t understand why that is then you shouldn’t be preaching for Layering to thousands of people. It’s irresponsible.

15 Likes

I felt very strong in the start leveling area. I just felt like I could pull 3-4 mobs at a time as a warrior…?

2 Likes

Thank you very much. It felt good :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Was great to be a part of it. I sure hope the servers are back up soon.

3 Likes

That was the most fun I’ve had in WoW in a very long time. Thank you, and I can’t wait until this is a reality.

14 Likes

Fun stuff!

2 Likes

please don’t let it end, it wasn’t long enough by far. didn’t even stress test the weekend which would have had a lot more people.

9 Likes

ASMON stress test was a success!

Awesome Stress test. Hunters need alot of bug fixing with pets an strafing. but 10/10 thanks for making it public.

3 Likes