Stress Test Complete -- THANK YOU!

Thank you for letting me Test your classic servers can’t wait for the 26th :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Blizz… wink wink nudge nudge

6 Likes

We should show brian some love next time

2 Likes

While I wish you would send out more invites to players who favor Alliance to balance out the queues for Battlegrounds because 8 Alliance to 10 Horde almost all the time isn’t very fun, its been great being able to help Make Azeroth Great Again 1 bug report at a time.

Also please rig my next SMGY run to have Embalmed Shroud drop k thx.

this is not the thread to be getting upset at people please. we just enjoyed and played the stress test. had a amazing time im sure bother alliance and horde both had alot of fun. i thank blizz for giving me the chance to test not 1 but 2 stress tests

3 Likes

Can we get the lv cap increased to 45 please. :smiley:

1 Like

This is amazing if true! The Stress test was waaaay too much fun! Cheers Blizz !

2 Likes

The stress-test was amazing, lots of bug reports and lots of fun shenanigans with the devs!!

2 Likes

Thanks guys. Raid on Hogger-Bolvar was fun :slight_smile:

“The closed beta realms remain available for those testers.” By that do you mean all of the stress testers get into the closed beta as well?

Thank you for the opportunity. It was a good experience.

I have seen a few content creators and lesser known streamers saying the same thing. Plenty of people willing to volunteer as tributes!

Let me get a closed beta invite <3 I have nothing to do for the next 30 years. retired life is boring life.

7 Likes

Appreciate you guys going beyond your established cutoff time. That was really nice of you. Thanks.

2 Likes

YES PLEASE. Been waiting patiently to create content again.

It sounds like they forgot a line in there.

that was so much fun got some awsome screenshots and cleared Ragefire Chasm!

What they mean is the closed beta realms remain available to those previously given access to the closed beta realms.

2 Likes

Grimjow helped us down Bolvar! All praise Grimjow!

1 Like

Hello darkness my old friend, I’ve come to talk with you again.

1 Like