Stress Test Complete -- THANK YOU!

What do you mean “those testers”?

1 Like

Hello, Darkness(elf) here.

What do YOU mean by what you mean by “those testers”

2 Likes

Great fun, thank you classic team!

The ones who were already chosen for closed beta I assume. Not us stress testers.

1 Like

Such a good troll with that wording, people were freaking out in chat they everyone got beta access. GG

Well maybe the horde should have preformed the Omar summoning ritual then.

2 Likes

40 would be just fine. it may only be 10 lvls but it opens so much more of the game to testing. Talents we can’t access yet, dungeons that most testers aren’t able to do right now. plate gear is available, mounts are obtainable. Honestly they imo opened the Beta too soon. The only reason I could see them starting it as early as they did is because a cap increase is intended later on in testing. I really hope that when they do that increase to the cap they open the gates a bit and let more people in.

Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping.

1 Like

We did, we formed a pentagram with dozens of Horde corpses and napping people.

Thanks for allowing us to help. Helpfully we will be of some use later on. Keep us updated. Thanks again

1 Like

Thank you!

was a blast can’t wait to go onto the next step

Anyone who is wondering if they were given access to the closed beta realms can get an answer by checking the email that is associated with their bnet account and/or checking their launcher. If you have closed beta access you will see the servers when you launch.
I’m pretty sure it’s how it works. I could be wrong. Correct me if so.

1 Like

Gotta say…regardless of the first few hours of log in issues both stress tests and the random periods of 10 sec DCs, this has been the most fun I’ve had since Wotlk. Getting my first green item from ‘relics of the wakening’ quest in Teldrassil was more exciting than anything I’ve experienced in so long. Thanks Classic team.

5 Likes

How can we get a screen shot here on the forums? So far no luck on posting a screen shot of Omar.

Thank you so much Blizz for another wonderful Stress Test! And extra thanks for throwing the Horde some attention towards the end as well. It’s fun to see both sides get GM attention!! Made my month!

Had a lot of fun - glad I could actually get some significant play time in with this test. I hope that means that bug were squashed and progress was made! Looking forward to the next one!

sorry i was going for a Tropic Thunder style comeback

4 Likes

Thanks for letting us participate. I had a lot of fun in game and with the community. I got to see places that no longer exist in current game and found a few bugs myself. I can’t wait for Classic’s release date.