Stress Test Complete -- THANK YOU!

Good times. Was great while it lasted. See everyone at launch :slight_smile:

Thank you Blizz! :heartpulse:

1 Like

Thanks for the fun Blizzard. Just as a note, I’m sure you’ve already seen however. The night elf starting area constantly would disconnected over periods of time throughout the stress test. :frowning:

4 Likes

Thanks for providing such a great end to the stress test! It was awesome to participate in. I hope there are future stress tests, my baby toon still has a log full of quests to finish!

Perhaps start prioritizing the Horde for GM fun as well. Because the Horde got nothing but Bolvar in a Hogger costume, while the alliance got Sapphiron, Eye of C’Thun, Patchwerk … what is d o damn hard to give the same treatement to the Horde?

4 Likes

it was all of kalimdor. Eastern kingdom seemed significantly less affected (despite looking more populated?)

5 Likes

Thank you for killing me @ the end!

1 Like

Thanks Blizzard Classic Team! Was a ton of fun to level up to 10!

1 Like

That was only on one layer. My layer in SW only had Thrallger and it was amazing.

2 Likes

What an absolute blast this past day was. I haven’t had so much fun in such a long. Thank you again for the stress test invite, and here’s to still hoping for beta <3 you guys rock! Can’t wait to play Classic for real!

5 Likes

Thx a lot, hopefully our inputs helped you solve lots of bugs. Had a blast leveling to 10 and doing WSG.

Amazing… there certainly are plenty of stress test players who begged Omar for an invite… myself included.

And the Omar appearance was epic! Thanks to the GM playing Omar!

3 Likes

Just keep the server open. Where’s the harm?

3 Likes

Our group downed Highlord Hogvar without the help of a GM! For the Horde!

2 Likes

thanks for the invite to stress test

It was down every 1-5 minutes horde side for me. Hopefully that generated enough data to get a fix, shouldn’t we have another stress test soon to test that fix ?

Also I need more time to fix/test addons

2 Likes

Seriously, watching twitch and seeing everything the alli got made me wonder wtf I would play hord…

2 Likes

give this man a medal!

1 Like

Did Horde spend an hour summoning Omar? No? Sounds like your own fault.

5 Likes

I should have rolled Alliance this time ‘round. Still enjoyed Horde but that sounds too fun to pass up.:grin: