Stress Test Access Removed Early Bug?

I still have stress test access…

Are you sure you didn’t do something after logging in that was actionable?

Absolutely positive

That’s really odd then.

I’d suggest opening a ticket in the customer support forums.

Well… I did and they told me they didn’t have any authority on the matter. The quote in my original post is part of what they said in response and they suggested I make a forum post.

Oof.

Well, I dunno what to tell you other than Blizzard really needs to re-think how it handles this stuff.

Yeah idk… since the option doesn’t even appear in my launcher anymore I’m afraid come the next stress test that I won’t have access.

We’ll see. Maybe a CM will take note of this and let someone know.

Bump, still looking for any info on this.

Bump cause this is intriguing and any chance at seeing some blue texted clarification is awesome for the community imho.

They said they are rerunning the stress test on the 29th and everyone who had been invited originally will be invited again.

I understand, but everyone else seems to have the Stress Test option still appear on their launcher even after the test had ended. Mine however has been removed.

Yes, well you can stop sockpuppeting in this thread, you would be more likely to get a response in the one I linked.

If you were originally supposed to get an invite you will be invited again.

Not really sure what you mean by “sockpuppeting”. And I am simply doing what support suggested I do after opening a ticket. If you are somehow bothered by my post might I suggest you keep scrolling and simply ignore it?

A sockpuppet is an online identity used for purposes of deception. The term, a reference to the manipulation of a simple hand puppet made from a sock , originally referred to a false identity assumed by a member of an Internet community who spoke to, or about, themselves while pretending to be another person.

You posted on numerous alts pretending to be a different person in order to make it look like several people were interested in this.

Did I? That’s news to me, but I appreciate your post bringing mine back up to the top. Thanks mate.

If you are going to do this, at least hide your armory.

And if this last paragraph is true then why all the spam bumps.

Yeah, you did.

Because I’d like to see an answer?

Bampity bompity bump.

Now I AM posting on multiple characters because you cannot post consecutively on the same character.

Bump, 10 char limit.