Streamers with 226Ilvl and 3k rating in 3s is gating people in 2s 8 hours a day

You know who I’m talking about.

This guy is proving every day why the arena is a dumpster fire.

there’s a difference between helping a friend reaching a rating versus doing this for anybody 8 hours a day, everyday.

It’s smurfing to a whole new level.

How is this not a bannable offense?

47 Likes

Are they still in 3s as well? Someone mentioned they may have moved on to rated bgs.

I never complained when that happened, that is the difference between improving yourself and staying a weakling.

If you face a streamer it is an opportunity to learn something new which will give you advantage in your future match ups. I also like watching myself later on from recorded streams.

And people do not have 100% winrate when they don’t face a streamer with 3k exp 226 iLvL too, not even 55%. I find this completely unnecessary complaint, “you lost 1 match? good, you just added 1 more to the hundreds in the past”.

So this young 16 years old still in training sure learned a lot of things when Mike Tyson in his prime came out of nowhere that day to knock him off for good.

That poor kid would have a chance if only he had better leg play.

Gid gud.

31 Likes

Oo my god, I posted to such a person’s thread, lemme put you to my ignore list so that I’ll skip next time.

My point here, I understand you might try and maybe learn something out of it. But this is not how it is supposed to be.

The arena is supposed to be a competitive and fair ladder.

Having pro players smurfing and crushing player in the lower bracket just harm the credibility of the whole system.

It just send the message : “this is not a fair competition”.

Like it or not, this is one of the many reason why people a throwing the towel in mass.

33 Likes

Quit whining and learn to beat it.

So we need to beat glads at 1600, r1s at 1800 to 2k, and awc champions 2k+?

I think that’s why a lot of people unsubbed.

74 Likes

There are 3 I can think of that do it prominently.

Tough call. I’ve been losing to the same 3 between 1800-2200 since MoP.

I don’t judge, all seem like nice guys trying to help and/ or create content. I don’t think its exclusive to WoW either, I get the same thing in LoL.

2 Likes

They are playing with viewers that aren’t though. I’ve faced a couple and came out with a victory. The losses I try to figure out where I went wrong.

1 Like

There’s an ignore list? Nice. How do I put forumcringex posters on it?

1 Like

If you need guidance for it, do it before I do it for you :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t hate the player… hate the company that created a system that enables that behavior… and have been told how miserable it has been since released and still won’t do anything about it. Hate blizzard… let ppl make a living If I was any good I’d be making your lives impossible in arena as well.

4 Likes

So… playing the game is now something that should be bannable?

EL OH EL

3 Likes

Lots of learning I’m doing in that 1.5 second window where I’m stunned and get globalled by a Rogue / Ret / Fire mage / boomkin who outgears me by 5k+ HP.

13 Likes

There is learning there. What didn’t your partner’s do? What did you need to trinket and what cd to use immediately after.
I got globaled by a rogue yesterday and realized what I did wrong.
You can always learn.

So is this about pikaboo and we’re all just not saying his name?

Let him know that his sub icon is so huge and distracting that it gets annoying. He gets so many subs constantly that I can’t see what’s happening sometimes.

The stupid audio clip going, “ye ye ye yeah,” over and over again is louder than him talking also.

That is all.

3 Likes

13 Likes

The odds of running into them are pretty low. The only crappy thing about this season is the number of boosters out there in low ranks coupled with the low amount of games played overall making the odds of running into a booster a lot higher than it was before. I played like 800+ games over the course of s3 and s4 in BFA and only faced pika once, and he was the only high rated person on the way to getting elite sets on different characters. In this season alone I’ve faced more 2.4k+ players than I have during my entire arena career. I’m not even close to a good pvper either, I just get 1800 sets every now and then reroll a new character to pvp on so its been a pretty crappy season so far. Its pretty wild that getting 1800 in 2s this season has put me in the top 7%.

1 Like

Big lol 10 characters.