Stratholme Mega Dungeon for M+?

Anyone else think this would make a good mega dungeon? They could just break it up into Live and Dead side. Would love to see a rework of this place, updated models/trash/boss mechanics. If not, which old dungeons would you like to see in M+?

6 Likes

Please give us LBRS as a megadungeon. Please baby Jesus pretty please.

Wasn’t LBRS almost added during the end of SL during the community vote?

Deadmines!

A whole patch with updated LBRS, Strat, Mara, and BRD would be cool. They could add some kind of awesome gimmick currency or something that lets you but tmog, mounts and earn some titles with hardmode. Also its a possible M+ season

1 Like

You think you do but you don’t…

Psychopaths.

But to answer the thread, not much from Vanilla or TBC. Hate the majority (but not all.)

Wrath has a lot of great options, IMO. (And a few not so great ones. No one wants take Arthas out for a walk on a timer.)

Update and bring back all of them.

This game is full of content no one engaged with.

1 Like

A Dire Maul with keys would be phenomenal to run through again.

3 Likes

They’d change the dungeons dramatically anyway, so go ahead, make whatever dungeon a m+ at this point. It’s lazy, but if people like it, who cares?

You telling me that Shadowfang Keep wouldn’t be a banger key?

3 Likes

BRD (full run) is still the best dungeon in the game IMO.
It feels like you’re actually in a dungeon, exploring and finding out stuff.

Hard disagree here. Like I’m of the complete opposite opinion.
In fact, only the Vanilla ones (most of them anyway) maintain this feeling of being actual “dungeons” - huge, spacious, adventurous.

They got increasingly boring with each expansion.

We just need to get rid of trying to streamline and M+fy everything.

2 Likes

BRD is and will always be the king of dungeons

4 Likes

Stratholme is one of my favorite dungeons, but I don’t understand what a mega dungeon is.

When that was current I ran that place hundreds of times, think I managed to finish twice.

That place would swallow groups and we didn’t have a way of getting replacement parts, so one of us would have to leave and go to iron forge to find people.

God, I feel old.

2 Likes

that would be so sick

This is actually one of the few I had in mind that I don’t hate.

We are not going into the same dungeons.

Mega dungeons are the two part dungeons that Blizzard adds into the game mid expansion.

Operation: Mechgon
Tazavesh
Dawn of the Infinite

3 Likes

Ah. Thank you.

Entire diremaul, gotta complete all 4 wings without leaving

1 Like