Story Forum Transmog Competition

Fighting with profile pic as well, so took this.

https://imgur.com/KZmprtR

Classic dorf, as far as I’m concerned!

@Trivelfrank - objective achieved. You look like some sort of green vision of something you don’t want to run into in an alley.

@Spuddyc - still no can see!

@Galenar - You definitely stand out with all that gold. Also staff beatings.

@Kaileena - classic drood. Blizz needs to make a chicken leg mod.

@Roghter - “We teach young peons to drop fire on people… but we don’t let them wright “Garrosh” on their Wyverns, because it’s obscene.” Orcpocalpyse Now

@Dreadmoore - Getting hidden profile, but imgur link looks like you’re saying to Arthas “I’m about to end this man’s whole career.”

@Cursewords- You look like you’re going to a goth wedding. Or running a circus. Or at the very least, are raising your pinky in pre-war Gilneas. Well done.

@Breakcog- Mechagnome.

9 Likes

You’re a right and proper outdoorsman. Your dude looks like he built a home in the middle of hecking no where, then built a forge, then made his fancy boots and went to go stomp people with them.

4 Likes

I was going to write how but heritage felt lazy so I just called it mechagnome. I made a terrible post.

1 Like

Just seemed to the point to me! I mean, you are what it says on the tin (pun entirely intented). That’s about as mechagnome as it gets.

1 Like

Thanks but I really needed the mythic weapons to complete it.

Profiles finally work.

Excellent weapon choice. Shield isn’t bad – but your tabard is.

2 Likes

Second this. It all looks good, even the gold anchor but the green of the tabard is just bleh. Maybe I just hate the colour green.

Edit: for shields have you considered Gizlock’s Hypertech Buckler? I cannot link it but it’s a gear that spins.

1 Like

I was going to stick to the role of being forced into a mechagnome which were the unfortunate residents of Junkheap. Kinda been thinking about no tabard.

Actually i’m holding that and the gnomeregan mindslicer.

Oh yeah fair enough. In your profile you still have a green from BfA.

1 Like

Oh, I can see Spuddy’s now.

Maybe it’s my recent play through, but the first thing my brain said was:

2 Likes

I would agree with this. You look like a creepy dude from the Darkmoon Faire… and the hat often matches your posting style.

I agree. The gun is a little bit ridiculous though, I must say.

Now I am just being called out at this point. I started the whole thread but my mog is hidden?
https://i.imgur.com/8lpN6UE.jpg
Does that work?

I agree.

LMAO

2 Likes

I think Tier 5 is the quintessential druid set for Night Elves. I love this particular nature theme, and I think the color scheme is perfect for a Night Elf.

3 Likes

Makes sense because it’s modeled after Nordrassil, but my personal favorite druid set is probably Malornes Rainment… or the classic Tier 1.

Of all the tier sets Druids have I love the ToT one. Living spider shoulders are the most creative thing they’ve come up with to me.

I have no idea how I forgot about that one. It’s amazing. It’s like the go to halloween druid set.

Spuddyc’s mog is interesting. Dunno how I feel about the white tank-top though. I suppose that is as close as you can get to a football jersey though so good job on that!

Galenar is looking very cute in her golden brown leather set. A little simple but it works.

Kaileena’s is my favorite of the ones I looked though I think. Very regal for someone wearing bear skin shoulder armor and the antlers pulls the look together nicely. She’s basically wearing the forest’s woodland denizens. Very druidy.

Roghter’s green set is looking good. Face paint and red bandanna definitely give off that “nam” kind of vibe.

Caedmun looks great. Very wilderness hunter style and I like the shotgun/tommy-gun hybrid he’s carrying. Would not like to get shot by that!

Cursewords is looking dapper as Hell. The shoulders actually look like they’re part of the cape with I really like, and the whole outfit fits together nicely.

My own mog is pretty straight forward for theme. “Druid troll”. I really liked the Amani set but felt Darkspear trolls don’t look all that good in the pants and I wanted it to resemble for of the flowing robes a lot of high ranking druids wear. It was important to me that people could judge his class at a glance while still retaining themes of his ancestry and culture.

5 Likes

i added the heritage hat and just changed it with the gladiator set from antorus/legion.
Because my heritage freacking sucks!

5 Likes

This mog is what I feel the Horde is, in essence.

Or at least it should be. Imagine it, 90% of the hunks of Warcraft on one side and only the tauren ever bother to show it off!

4 Likes

I’m picturing a judge at Miss Universe right now.

5 Likes

Look, it gets hot in Durotar. You know this. (It’s also a piece I decided to keep which was left over my old mog which is similar but different.)

Really is the go to choice. For troll mogs it’s like, when all else fails go to Zul’Aman and Zul’Gurub basically, at least when you wanna look regal.The Zandalari Dino stuff they have added over the years is okay, but I’m still just a fan of the old school troll stuff. Voodoo masks, feathers, leather and all that. (I know the birds are a forest troll thing but still)

You look like a classic Gilnean nobleman.

Lmao.

1 Like