Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

I remember I used to carry a bunch of Elixirs of Water Breathing on my Death Knight caused not being able to breathe underwater with my Undead Orc bothered me a lot.

1 Like

Sylvanas was dying from Tyrande choking her so Undead needing to breath if not decayed is not surprising.

I played WoW for 15 hours todayā€¦ got a lot accomplished, definitely worth it

3 Likes

She could have poofed away. She wanted to be choked by Tyrande.

I donā€™t blame her.

1 Like

Jim Beam vanillaā€¦ yumā€¦

Ftfy /10char

2 Likes

My time is up this month. Iā€™ll miss you all. Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll be back at some point in Dragonlands.

Im dipping out while weā€™re all being funny so I dont lose privileges in the middle of some forums pvp.

8 Likes

Hugs Itā€™s always a blast discussing the lore with you hun, even though we didnā€™t always see eye to eye on things. You were a blast to talk to. Gonna miss having you around :wolf:

4 Likes

100% reciprocated

4 Likes

Iā€™ll miss you Mawthorne. Take it easy.

4 Likes

Youā€™re cool, I like you

2 Likes

I found a stairwell all lit up in new Undercity. It looks like it may be assets for a new cinematic. I took a screenshot Iā€™ll post it here after work.

https://imgur.com/a/AB5sZD7

Itā€™s just a door with a lit up stairwell in one of the towers nothing to seeā€¦ yet. Good framing for a cinematic though. Looks like a good place to make a speech.

3 Likes

Iā€™m back!!! I missed you all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yes, things werenā€™t going well for a bit. But, against all odds, Iā€™m here. So sorry I had you all worried.

8 Likes

The legend returns.
Hope you doing ok

6 Likes

Thanks so much, Smallz, for trying to get a wellness check on me. Sadly, I got nothing so far.

4 Likes

They didnā€™t check on you? What the heck.

4 Likes

At last. Welcome back!!!

2 Likes

Youā€™re the best, troll queen.

2 Likes

tackle hugs

I missed you Doness.

Longest ban ever.

2 Likes

I know, right? Itā€™s nothing compared to what they allow daily. But, itā€™s over now. This is my home.

2 Likes