Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

I love rping a Darkfallen Worgen who was loyal to the forsaken for a few years. It really angers the hardcore alliance fanboys in game.

And it feels soo good when it happens :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I love seeing all the Dark Rangers here, finally getting to show themselves.

I have to find a barber shop…

3 Likes

I wish they gave us the undead skin tone options so I can keep brown skin with the red eyes

I think Blizzard devs need a few mortuary science classes

10 Likes

Only white people die Baal, get with the program /s

3 Likes

In the words of Arthas I wouldn’t know, I plan to live forever

(Just having fun before y’all jump on me :D)

3 Likes

ah yes, this feels right. For the Dark lady.

1 Like

I just got back from seeing Everything, Everywhere, All At Once. It’s a pretty good movie, long though. Lots of action and comedy for something that’s about a woman’s midlife crisis.

1 Like

Have you ever seen the movie Lars and the Real Girl?

I love offbeat dark humor.

1 Like

I haven’t, though it sounds familiar. I might’ve seen a trailer for it at some point.

it’s a good movie you should watch it.

1 Like

I was thinking of a different movie, wasn’t expecting that rofl. I might watch that sometime, it looks hilarious

1 Like

You all should watch Top Gun Maverick and Dr strange multiverse of madness

I have not seen it mentioned much, but Lorash is hanging out in Brill. He has the Darkfallen customization.

I did the quests originally on my Forsaken Warrior - I wanted to play a Forsaken through it first, and get the title on him ASAP.

This morning I decided to play through it on my Vulpera Hunter, to look for details I may have missed, and also get the Dark Ranger Mog - I heard you have to do it on a Hunter to unlock it.

As I flew around checking out Brill, Lorash is chillin by a wall. I didnt see it mentioned. Maybe no one cared lol. I liked him though. Looks like he is officially among the Forsaken.

2 Likes

How do you get the Dark Ranger t-mog?

I still haven’t gotten it, it’s not clear how to get it

Also don’t forget to visit Orgimmar and throw explosive pies at lazy workers, for Capitalism!

Have to do the quest line on a hunter to unlock the mog. And than the hunter vendor in the legion hunter order hall will sell the set for a 1k gold. :wolf:

2 Likes

sweet, I’ll go do the quest on my hunter today then I don’t want to miss out. But my hunter is a Nightborne and It sucks they cannot be Dark Rangers :frowning:

1 Like

yeah you have to be a hunter for the mog, thats why I am doing it for the second time on my hunter.

Might even do it a third time on alliance just to see the small differences.

3 Likes

I been tempted lately to roll a forsaken again, or a blood elf. Haven’t played either one in a long time. Or I could make a NE dark ranger….choices choices :wolf:

2 Likes

Doubt I’ll use them. Maybe for a Nelf. But the Forsaken have kind of spoiled me. It bothers me an unreasonable amount playing an undead that has to breathe underwater.

I am glad they dropped this Dark Ranger skin now though. So the novelty will have warn off by the time DF rolls around. Little jarring seeing nothig but undead elves.

Still think they should’ve kept it to just Hunters and maybe Rogues and Warriors though. Undead Druids are a bit much even for me.

Undead Night Elf Druid. Aquatic Form so you don’t have to breathe underwater.