Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

You think that Vexiona is going to create Murozond because she couldn’t corrupt Alexstrasza(whom she calls sister) and Kalecgos into Void Dragons like herself?

Interestingly enough despite one of the Forum posters claiming Vexiona mentions Sinestra creating her(as a rebuttal to me assuming she is the Dream of Ysera) I saw no such thing ingame… I think the poster mistook her for the Twilight Drake in Deepholm encountered in Legion.

Starting to suspect Vexiona is the Dream of Ysera again… The Dream of Ysera is a construct based on Ysera just as the Statue of Alexstrasza is a construct based on Alexstrasza which is seen by Krasus as being just like her.

Merithra notes that Ysera didn’t return to the Emerald Dream when Elune claimed her so it is obvious that the Dream of Ysera is not her Ghost despite Wowpedia’s assumptions to the contrary(someone should correct that)!

Of course if she is the Dream of Ysera then she should theoretically have the word Twilight in some of her spells since the Void Entities that currently harass the Dream use the word Twilight in their spells.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt6Af_ZPhjA
There’s a link to the quest if you haven’t done it yet.

I think it’s possible that she does something that causes him to become Murazond because as she flies off she says “Your pathetic dragonflights will fall. If you will not serve the master, then I will find one who will” and there aren’t too many big name dragons left at this point she would be interested in if she was looking to corrupt someone as powerful as Alex or Kalec.

I don’t see her changing him herself since she would make him a twilight dragon and not infinite, but it could still lead to N’zoth, or even Xal’atath, getting a grip on his mind if she tries to corrupt him.

Side note: Got my Zandalari heritage armor finally.

1 Like
1 Like

FF14’s reworking enough of the slog that is 2.0-2.55 that it won’t even be available for New Game+ until 5.3 at the earliest. I’m impressed that they’re doing that much. Hopefully it convinces some of the people from here that gave up in that range to give it another try, if only for the story.

2 Likes
2 Likes
  • 20+ years.

• Beats the easiest League ever cobbled together.

• In the arc with the worst art style ever.

2 Likes

Yeah, the art is so bad I keep thinking it’s a offbrand chinese version or a low quality fan doodle.

2 Likes

Am currently hoping that whoever they are replacing Ash with appears in the next arc… Personally hoping it’s Green/Leaf(Blue in Japan).

Oh my god, pikachu looks like he was hit in the face with a frying pan.

1 Like

I’m very excited for New Game Plus! There’s a few classes I’d like to level, but it’s a bit tough now that sidequests have dried up. I’d really like to try out Monk in particular, since I’m going through Stormblood now and I’m feeling inspired, but my Pugilist is only level 17 and I don’t have any fun ways of leveling it.

I’d use one of those job boosts you can buy, but I don’t want to miss out on the job quests. I believe NG+ will eventually allow those to be replayed though, so that’s exciting too!

It took a little bit to get used to, but I ended up liking it a lot! Then again, I watch a lot of kid anime so I might just be immune. I can totally understand not liking it, though – it’s a big departure.

Anyway, not been having a great time these past few weeks due to some new health issues. For a bit of comfort and escapism, I decided to pick up ESO since I’ve heard it’s slow-paced and solo-friendly. And it is! I’m having a great time in it, it’s very very pretty and immersive. Though I wish it had a single player server sometimes~

I also started building Lego kits! They’re fun and relaxing.

Main reason I wanted to pop in, though, was this lovely tidbit from the 8.2.5 Content Notes:

Lunar Festival

Embark on an adventure around Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms to complete the Rite of the Moon and help an old druid bless her Staff of Moonflowers. In return, she will enchant your flower crowns so they never die, and you can transmogrify them year-round!

So we’re getting year-round flower crowns!!! It’s a dream come true!! I’m so excited. The quest to unlock it seems really fun, too! Can’t wait for the next Lunar Festival :heart: :crescent_moon: :rosette: :crescent_moon: :heart:

5 Likes

Now this is a pleasant surprise. One of the few things that actually make me happy about BfA.

1 Like

“There’s nothing better than waking up with no pants and flowers in your hair.” - Mollymauk Tealeaf

1 Like

I hope this is a sign that Blizzard is finally going to relax about seasonal xmog loot. It would be nice to mog my valentine’s rose.

5 Likes

The first thing I thought when I read that was “Hanashi is going to get her flower crowns!” I’m glad they’re finally letting us have them.

I never understood why they restricted some of the items. The witch hats from Hallow’s End have a version of them that you can mog if you wear cloth armor but the cosmetic versions you can’t have year round? Okay Blizz.

2 Likes

I really wish I could transmog the Lovely Blue Dress year round for my mage:

2 Likes

Things like that, it’s just a blue dress why can’t we use it?

2 Likes

Not Fighting/Flying? :thinking:

Also, those bagpipes get me every time.

2 Likes

It apparently got revealed early in a leak on 4chan. The Shield counterpart is allegedly an electric/flying Chatot and evolution.

1 Like

If it’s the leak I’m thinking of, they keep getting thing after thing right, so I expected Sirfetch’d. Pure Fighting type is what I did not expect, and it’s a weird transition from Normal/Flying.

1 Like

After several hours I finally managed to find all the crystals to get the Long-Forgotten Hippogryph.

Whoever thought there needed to be so many spawn points for these crystals is the devil.

4 Likes