Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

I was looking at http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-2740 and was thinking about how it’s effect then soon realized that the Nightmare has a similar effect when you try to enter Darkheart Thicket from anywhere but the Dungeon’s main entrance!

There’s also a cave outside of Darkheart Thicket that the Nightmare used to kick you out of after a certain amount of time.

The cave has a Glimmering Treasure Chest that took quite a few tries for me to get but I eventually got to see inside the chest like Mrs. Lee got to see the attic of her own house though unlike Mrs. Lee there was nothing disturbing about what I have found and I looted everything then got kicked out by the Nightmare.

Incidentally https://www.reddit.com/r/SCPDeclassified/comments/8jo4t9/i_am_djkaktus_show_up_here_at_6pm_est_and_ask_me/ states that the SCP-2740 is infact based or is a Nightmare connected to Hatred.

1 Like

I’m surprised there aren’t more spoilers from 8.2.5.4.3.2.1 yet.

I guess people just don’t care.

Isn’t it encrypted?

1 Like

What is wrong with that speaker’s voice? It sounds like he’s trying to keep quiet so he doesn’t wake up his parents.

Yes. If they aren’t decrypted by next week, don’t expect anything until October. That way any negative backlash won’t be noted in the Q4 shareholder meeting.

1 Like
1 Like

My first thought was, I gotta share this with my Story Forum buddies!!

I love him!!! What a handsome birb~

Oh, Yven! I’m so glad you like SCP. I’ve occasionally thought I’d like to recommend it to you, since it seems up your alley, but I always opted not to due to not wanting to accidentally scare people. It’s my faaaavorite casual reading site!! I’m working through “The Coldest War” canon right now, and really loving it <3

Kakyoin’s theme is so freakin’ good man.

1 Like

That was a lot sooner than I expected.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Yeah, CANT WAIT FOR THE STORY TO BE TIMEGATED!

1 Like

Well, my last time card runs out on the 22nd. So I guess I get to see if it’s any good before committing to picking my own sub back up.

Otherwise, I have a car note, have to pay full coverage insurance as a man, and am otherwise just too old and tired to wait on the other shoe to drop on the Night Elf story.

2 Likes

Well I hope you get something out of it. I really hate all of the people leaving around here.

On a completely different note, I finally got around to watching the new Child’s Play and I’m actually impressed. I didn’t think the AI angle was going to work out well, but they did really well with it.

The theme song is also pretty damn good, especially the end with Mark Hamill.

psst. All the people who left are on the discord.

1 Like

Don’t believe her it’s a trap

SCP-231-7 goes through torture and the form chosen Procedure 110-Montauk was created by the Ethics Committee and(according to the author) does not involve the barbaric and expected acts of Lust the Evil Cult the Foundation rescued her from.

Whatever it is has been described as horrible and caused the D-Class and Researchers to off themselves or take amnesiacs despite acts of lust not being preformed.

Remember that Skeksis from The Dark Crystal Age of Resistance who is covered in pustules? What if the dreaded Procedure 110-Montauk is injecting the girl with a chemical that induces such pustules that pop painfully(though not fatally) on top of terrifying hallucinations? Yes I’m suggesting the girl SCP-231-7 is going through cruel body horror!

1 Like

Don’t be hatin’. Join us.

2 Likes

I inherited the SF Discord from Sam, so it’s pretty gay. :rainbow:

3 Likes