8.2.5 official patch notes

The most interesting thing is the note about new quests being added. Hopefully that datamined Dark Ranger questline goes live, I don’t want all of them to go the way of the Kor’kron.

You know us so well! :cupid:

1 Like

I’m sure the Night Elves didn’t want their lands back, anyways.

3 Likes

I just hope it actually, eventually leads to tensions in Stormwind, for once. Night Elf citizens rioting in the streets. “No justice, no peace” and all of that.

Why would they have tension?

Forwarding this here for fun:

2 Likes

As the war is ending, Anduin will have presumably made peace with the Horde. Without achieving anything even vaguely resembling justice for Teldrassil (much less, vengeance).

4 Likes

Hey if former hot head Varian can get Tyrande to give up Azshara…

2 Likes

This reminds me that I wish they’d graphically update Darkflight so it looks darker and not just another boring sprint graphic.

1 Like
1 Like

Yep anduin well likrly just convince her the noght elves should just stay and work stormwinds gardens

Your thinking too small.

Clearly Anduin will use the Light to restore Teldrassil and all of it’s inhabitants.

2 Likes

Nono, you’re not thinking Alliance passive enough;

Clearly Anduin will use the light to restore Tyrande back to her normal self so she can see she was being wrong and hateful and to help try and “heal the Horde”

4 Likes

You guys are both amateurs, giving the Night Elves too much exposure and focus.

We will only be background characters and props from here on out. No more of that decadent narrative element.

1 Like

they will only use night elves when they further want to insult people for being night elf fans

4 Likes

little update, so i might be coming soonish

also release build https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/406285497846071306/624657730682224643/unknown.png

This upcoming Tuesday, most likely.

Yeeeeehaw.

be ready my harvest witch friend!

I know every one wanted 8.25 to come soon. But I hoped it would be delayed a few more weeks.

I have been lazy about getting my Alts caught up with the Nazjatar portion of the War Campaign. But I guess with flying unlocked, it wont be so bad as the first time around.

Still… I hoped I had more time to procrastinate.