Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

ā€¦ shoot I need to remember that for the future.

1 Like

So people are starting get Trust Level 3 as today is 50th day since new forum launched. I got suspended once so Iā€™m no longer eligible but Iā€™m gonna give it try, who knows. Just need to read 3K more posts

2 Likes

I know, right? This whole time, I never even considered it. I tried everything else; hopping on different servers, searching right after and before server resets, but never thought about war mode.

But about five minutes after turning it on, all my pets are tamed.

1 Like

Wow! Trust level 3! Now I can finally post links and images. You know, things Iā€™ve been able to do on reddit for years.

Thanks for the heads up though. I wouldnā€™t have noticed otherwise.

1 Like

Wait, forum level? How do I find out my forum level? Do I gain forum levels by completing forum quests, or do I just mob grind forum murlocs?

I bet I grind forum murlocs.

2 Likes

Read this. It tells you everything you need to know.

Edit: Sadly, forum murlocs are not yet a thing. Typical lazy Blizzard forum design. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Aww, Iā€™m only a level 2 forum. Iā€™ll never get out of Elwynn Forumest if thereā€™s no forum murlocsā€¦

3 Likes

what are the requirements for trust 3 again? I know itā€™s visit for fifty days, but what else? Besides never being banned.

Level 3 takes a minimum of 50 days to get. Donā€™t worry though. Some day, you will be as great of a forum poster as myself. Well, at least almost as great. I mean, if you work hard, you might be OK someday, I guess. Keep up the hard work, kid! :grinning:

5 Likes

Get to trust level 3 byā€¦

• Must have visited at least 50% of last 100 days
  • Must have replied to at least 10 different topics
  • Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 500 topics
  • Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 20,000 posts (both starting posts and replies)
  • Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.
  • Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
  • Must not have been suspended (including forum suspensions or in-game account actions of any Blizzard game)
1 Like

This works! :sob:

2 Likes

Wow, Iā€™m sorry, that really sucks. For what its worth, I trust you, even if Blizzard doesnā€™t. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

oh hello?
donā€™t mind me, i am just testing my new power!
prepare yourselves memes are coming.

https://zodab.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/darkshore-questline.jpg

muahahah this is great, /dance, oh wait, i can post a gif!

ok please continue :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Ok Aedren can you post this picture here please, please?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DICLyCEVYAAlA15.jpg
4 Likes

Your wish is my command. I will not rest until this injustice is corrected!

7 Likes

I started leveling my warrior and I suddenly remember why all of my other characters are leveling through anything that isnā€™t questing.

Maybe Iā€™ll just chuck him into the pile of ā€œwill get to 120 eventuallyā€ with the others, I donā€™t want to hate questing when the Zandalari come out since I plan on leveling one for the heritage armor.

I was actually just doing that as well. I thought the lore was the refugees where already in Eorzea, but I think I spoiled myself on a wiki article and didnā€™t realize it was a semi-current event. Iā€™m probably going to level both anyway, though, for roleplay purposes. Also, my Au Ra is max height and looks distinctly un-ninja to me anyway.

1 Like

Hereā€™s some lost history for anyone interested.

I am slowly mastering the ā€œI donā€™t do quests, Iā€™m too prettyā€ method of leveling alts from 110 to 120. I strongly suggest swapping to a prot spec, running islands until you want to die, then swapping over to some BGs with the spec of your choice. From my experiences on now three toons, youā€™ll win about 66% and average a level every hour-ish to an hour and a half.

Do the war campaign quests when theyā€™re up, then do the incursions/invasions. Forget the 10% xp hour, the quests give the real boost there. Takes about 15 minutes if youā€™re slow like me and you get at minimum a quarter of a level.

While waiting in BG queues, go work on gathering professions. Itā€™s not big XP, but itā€™s some.

Other people will say just tank dungeons; I disagree. A lot of the levelers donā€™t know what theyā€™re doing just yet and youā€™ll find your groups are either nicely paced or wiping on the first trash pack fifteen times. But that could very well be just my experiences.

I also usually do the quests around the city, just because theyā€™re easy and convenient.

There ya go!

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen a playthrough of what was completed of that game.

There are so many differences. A few of the more notable is that Orgrim doesnā€™t die in the original version, and is never made Warchief, but rather he and the other chieftains give it to Thrall outright for rallying them to begin with. This means in the original version Thrall had Orgrim, Drekā€™thar, Grom, Kilrogg and Kargath serving him.

Thrall kills Deathwing on behalf of Alextrasza, who then supports the Horde against the Alliance to return the favour. Deathwing was also Alexā€™s son. Rend and Maim killed Durotan and in turn are killed by Thrall after he learns they work for Blackmoore.

Honestly it really surprised me how different it was.

1 Like