Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

right?! it’s almost like someone Googled “How do I get a left leaning centrist score on a Political Compass test” and took the first test that popped up in the search. Then tried to pass that test off as the only legitimate test… Who would do such a thing? /s

:fish: :fish:

it’s almost as if the Sapply test is missing the entire axis between Authoritarian and Libertarian since we all get the same 0 score. That’s the main part of the test, thats the Social axis, this text only measures the right and left, and economic factors not the social ones.

2 Likes

The biggest con in recent history was Corporations convincing America that if you didn’t get a 4-year degree, you deserve to be treated like a slave and spend the rest of your life working multiple entry-level jobs.

9 Likes

the truth is you can get a 4 year degree and still not be qualified for an entry level position >.<

Meanwhile our parents got jobs that payed 85k/year on a High School diploma.

Globalization happened. Why pay an American a livable wage when you can pay a child slave pennies for an entire day of labor. Wonder why ease of immigration is a hot topic in the US? On one hand it makes it easier to reinforce the base of the inequality pyramid.

And I’m not joking about slaves. Nestle subcontracts to companies that have child slaves.

You aren’t supposed to say the quiet part out loud. Destroying unsold inventory is very common. Not just luxury brands, but all the way down the chain. Amazon alone destroys millions of unused/unsold items every year. Most people either don’t realize the extent of the waste or don’t care.

Isn’t neoliberalism wonderful? /s

7 Likes

Thadeus did land in center right when he took the test

It is the resource that upgrades Legendaries from 265ish to 290ish.

You get it from ZM activities, like elites and chests and events and the weekly status bar thingy. Torghast also gives you it. You also get it from Raiding and Bgs. My Rogue has tons just from Random BGs. I did almost no Torghast this Patch. Most of mine has come from Raiding.

People are discussing it a lot lately, because they are adding a way to move Cosmic Flux between Characters = send it to Alts. A bit long over due, but it is on the way.

The way I heard about it was kind of funny - someone made a thread in GD requesting it, and a Blue responded lol

This is the way Blizz should communicate, hehe.

3 Likes

So I did the Mag’har scenario, and I will unashamedly admit that killing the Lightbound was super fun :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

That answers a couple of my own questions. I’ve gotten a lot of Cosmic Flux from doing M+ but haven’t been to Zereth Mortis yet. I’ve been wondering what it’s for, and how to upgrade my 262 legendary. Great to know.

On another note, I saw the hunter talent trees for Dragonflight. They look pretty good IMO. Got some interesting things there. I still plan to main a warrior though, atleast for now.

1 Like

What the absolute freaking hell ? I didn’t know that

1 Like

Nestle is probably the most evil corporation on the planet. They have the blood of possibly millions on their hands in the name of quarterly profit.

9 Likes

So the Halloween legends were true! That the Crunch in Nestle Crunch is actually the dehydrated finger bones of child laborers, because their bones were deprived of calcium and withered to husks.

5 Likes

I always get a kick out’ve language learning programs. I understand these arent really normal conversations and we’re just practicing stringing sentences together.

But I’m still hung up on why the hell Rosa would bumble into a friend on the street. Announce she intends to buy 28, no 33, vanilla conchas at 2:30pm. Then invite him to tag along.

Don’t you see this is a cry for help, José? Why else would she agree to go later when you expressed you could only do this at a quarter past 3pm? She’s hoping you’ll stop her because she cant stop herself!

3 Likes

So I just finished Stranger Things and I really enjoyed this season having not really cared for 2 or 3.

The villain though was pretty lame. This is why Kel’Thuzad is one of my favorites. The guy has the charisma of, well, a cult leader and is just the sassiest deathcaster you ever did see.

I’m still mad he didn’t have any lines at the player no matter if you had the Naxx achievements. Not even a;

Oh yes I do recognize you now. Couldn’t tell with all that weight you’ve put on

Vecna or 001 or w/e meanwhile is yet another in a long line of monotone mumblers who’s plan is to kill everything because he has a skull for a face. And seriously decades in that netherrealm and the best he could come up with was;

No! This is the beginning! Of the end!

Whats the point of unlimited dark magic if you’re not going to have fun with it?

Season 4 was hands down the best season to date.

Eddie Mundson would be a quintessential Forsaken player.

1 Like

Hot take: I like the Placebo cover of Running out that Hill better than the original.

3 Likes

His arc just ended in an extremely weird place imho. Like I’m still not sure what that accomplished exactly.

And where did those two мудаки get off to anyway? Kinda vanish at a poinh.

Fan theories point to him coming back next season as Kas the bloody-handed. Venca’s right hand man.

1 Like

Potential spoilers for Stranger Things!

Idk how to do the spoiler thing lol

Do hope they continue with the more creative monsters. I feel like everything’s gaunt with gangly limbs and a weird mouth these days. Gets tiresome.

And yeah they definitely need a villain with more personality. Also somebody pointed out he looks like a shaved Grinch and once you see the side by side its hard to unsee.

1 Like

Also tbh I always thought Acererak, the OG Archlich, was wayyy cooler than Vecna.

He had the bright idea to go around building super dangerous dungeons to get his soul fix. Because hes aware he’s in a setting with a lot of wandering adventuring yahoos and they will wander into a deathtrap for money and enchanted underwear.

1 Like