Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 2)

Maybe not that kind of orc…

But that means you are still some kind of orc!!!

:smiley:

3 Likes

:expressionless:

So, anyways. Real shame that Druids are last in the que for getting the “all races” treatment…

:smile_cat:

:black_heart:

2 Likes

that’s just not very right, nightsong…

2 Likes

:frowning_face:

I already miss my druid tank friend from that last timewalking dungeon. He knew exactly when to stop pulling; when the very last boss died (or we couldn’t leave a room).

Good bye Mister Dontfeedme the bear druid timewalking tank!! You were my favorite tank so far today because you understand Timewalking is not a marathon. It is actually an easy-peasy sprint when you have a Resto Mali Druid healer who knows every single Wrath dungeon too well and somehow manages to out-DPS a rogue in a boss fight.

Random thoughts from Timewalking: If we shorten Cataclysm to Cata, but do not shorten Legion, which naming convention will we settle on for Midnight? Will we type out the whole word Midnight? Or will we just say that expansion is Mid?

2 Likes

I’m assuming MN.

My autocorrect keeps giving out websites for specific words, I should probably fix that.

Still upset we went along with calling the orcs from Draenor Mag’har even though we already had Mag’har at home when DORCS WAS RIGHT THERE.

3 Likes

All that work, all those time walker dungeons, and what did I get?

Gloves.

That were identical to gloves I already had.

Hmm.

So would green orcs, tainted by Fel, be called FORCS?

3 Likes

Nah, we just call those a WAAAGGGHH!!!

Wait, nevermind, wrong IP :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Oh, sorry about that. I’ll provide you with a picture right away.

Somehow Blizzard managed to make something based on the idea of racing that I hate more then dragonraces… Dregger racing… those tracks are just evil. Dragonraces are bad enough, fracking gives me headaches, so not happening… this crap is worse… but I have a bad feeling it’s going to be vital to the Ember Court to have that stupid races unlocked…

bah… just had to want to do some old content just had to want to get some nice gear for the future days of elven shaman… bah.

See, I always looked forward to race day on the ramparts!! I dunno why, but it was just so much fur for me!!

Dragon racing is… Fine. It exists, like most world quests exist, and I don’t really do world quests anymore, so…

Tomorrow, I must go an a real life adventure to get my licence renewed. I don’t actually drive, unless I’m using the shelter’s minivan to drive clients to appointments, and I do not own a car because it’s too expensive for so little gain. Everything I need is about a three to ten minute walk from home!! Groceries, coffee, my pharmacy, coffee, Wendy’s, coffee, and my favorite pizza place!! Oh, and coffee.

So getting to the RMV, which is also very far from public transportation, will be interesting…

2 Likes

While I love living around here with the tree’s and swamps, I wish I could just comfortably walk everywhere. Nearest store is about fifteen minutes by car.

Moving to a city seems like it’d be a good idea from the transportation pov, but then… so many people… though I am getting better about that… sort of.

Anyways, good luck at the DMV and hope your walk is ok.

2 Likes

Only thing I’m upset is that the regular orcs don’t have black corrupted blackrock skin tunes of the blackrock clan, mok’thanal, and dragonmaw clan too.

1 Like

After several years, I’ve gotten around to watching the John Wick movies. I’m in the middle of watching Chapter 3 when I had a realization. These are just World Of Darkness movies. It’s Vampire The Masquerade without blood drinking. These assassins are metaphorical vampires that make blood oaths and have to follow rules that the High Table (Camarilla) makes for them.

1 Like

Uber wants me to pay them an outrageous amount of money to get to the registry to renew my licence, so my journey must begin now.

Three cities shall be crossed, on foot. The weather is fair, but windy. And when I say three cities, it’s more like one city, plus two other cities crossed twice. My city, then city #1, then City #1, but then back into City #1, only to end at City #2. Because roads are weird and not designed for mocha elves. At least an hour and a half of walking to get there. Luckily, I should be done right as a friend is leaving work and they shall drive me home if I wait.

If I wait. With a whole dollar store to keep me occupied for the thirty minutes before they get to me. If I wait.

Of course I shall wait, I will need a vehicle to carry my dollar store plunder!!

If you do not hear from me ever again, know that I am still walking to the RMV. Or I’m still in the dollar store. Both are plausible.

… JK, but it makes for a fun story!!

2 Likes

Update: Uber changed their minds about the cost, so I get to not walk if i go now, which I am.

Whatever shall I do for a whole hour with a lovely dollar store right there?

2 Likes

Final RMV Saga update!!

The RMV did their jobs with only a little bit of tears shed. On both sides!! I am now heading home to drink birthday coffee and eat birthday cake and birthday pizza. I shall no doubt over indulge in one of those things!!

… Yes, it is the coffee.

3 Likes

Is today your birthday?

Mocha Elves are born? I almost thought they just sprang up fully formed whenever there was a lack of educational chaos…

2 Likes

Who’s birthday is it? :thinking: