Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

why the hell would her clients be refunded?

Look, all I did was ask if anyone has been keeping up with the news on Twitter of this person. I didn’t need a whole Facebook rant from you Curse.

1 Like

Her fans gave her money willingly….asking for a refund is the last thing on their mind right now and nevermind it being sus to even want one

If it becomes a federal case of human trafficking, the companies involved might have liability, and they would probably try to recoup the money if the money was fraudulently and illegally attained. And then either refund the money to the clients or kept by the company.

If the money is fraudulent and illegal, by way of crime, that can get the feds involved. Being interstate commerce.

Unless someone cashed out and runs.

Again, I am waiting for the info. I want to see who gets convicted for what and where the money goes.

Are…you really suggesting she streamed illegally and scammed her fans out of money?

What the hell is wrong with you dude? You’ve gone full mental

It’s a case of domestic violence not trafficking. There’s no company or intitution that will come to her rescue, unless she can find a way to escape to a safe house, or somehow mitigate the situation with her abuser, there’s a real chance she may end up dead. Killed by her abusive husband statistically this is how DV ends.

At this point learning that she’d found a way to make peace with her abuser until she can plan an escape would be a favorable outcome over death.

1 Like

No that if her husband forced her to stream against her will, that could have all manner of implications. That is the crime that would make the money in question. That it was allegedly made under duress.

Money made from crimes brings different sorts of scrutiny. The companies could have liability, and be made to collect as much money back as they can, and then refund it, or use it themselves for fines.

That could change depending on the crimes, if interstate commerce is involved. Again, it sounds like this case is just starting.

Twinkle, I’m sorry. If you want to be friends again, you can readd me and I promise I won’t unfriend you again. I think I’m over the issues.

omg Curse… it’s not a legal case.

It’s a woman asking her streamers for help on a Twitch stream because she’s experiencing domestic violence. Jesus Christ it would help if you got informed.

We’re all done holding your hand through this. (in case you don’t understand my idiomatic it means To guide somebody through the basics or assist with excessively small details)

A certain person constantly editing their posts to yell at people some more with atrocious grammar is funny, though.

Yeah, that definitely makes me skeptical. The idea of going to streamers instead of the authorities is bewildering. I guess we will see if there is anything to this, or if it is just another streamer playing their streamer games.

That is why I wonder where the case will go. If this is all true, I doubt the authorities will just let the money hang out.

You could put me on ignore, you said you did before. When you asked :

My answer was that streamers make a living off views, and other people asked me for more clarification.

And I am waiting to see if there is ever a trial and where the ill gotten money goes, instead of acting like the judge and jury.

There was no ill begotten funds. That was income she made while in the relationship. She made money by being a streamer and he abused her and stole her money… If anything she deserves to get her money back from him, so she can get away from him.

Why do you care more about the money she made than her life? You don’t have to answer that rhetorical question I know why.

If she was doing stuff under duress, against her will, being forced to, or any number of permutations that could involve a crime - and that was streamed for profit - it certainly could be profits from criminal activity.

Um what? I can not be certain, but I do not think she was arrested at birth just for having life. I did not think the legality of her life was up for debate here, but you seem to.

However, what happens to the money if a crime is actually proven is another story. As is famously said about crimes : “follow the money”

She edited her post to say that she knows why. It’s because you hate women.

Is domestic violence not considered a crime to you then? If we are taking severity of crimes then the domestic violence is the more important crime than making money on a lie, or being forced into prostitution.

She did softcore ASMR. She made licking sounds into a microphone, that’s not a crime even if her husband coersed her to do it. The bigger crime here is domestic violence and financial abuse.

I remain skeptical if it is reported to the streamers viewers, instead of the authorities, and no one is ever criminally charged. I certainly will not be calling people criminals without criminal convictions.

You seem to miss the point that bigger crimes do not remove lesser crimes.

They can all be crimes.

ASMR is not a crime, neither is having an OF.

https://giphy.com/gifs/hells-kitchen-hells-kitchen-gordon-ramsay-xT9DPJVjlYHwWsZRxm

Mithonic is not arguing in good faith, (she never does) though I have to actually agree with the allegations. It sounds like she doesn’t understand what crimes you’re referring to.

1 Like

(she’s lying!) you’ve said that for over a month, it’s really starting to look like you are trying to gaslight others into believing your lies.

You sound like a guy trying desperately to backpedal to cover your own lies and I am glad people are starting to see through your machinations and the company you keep.

The psycho replied to me lol. I feel bad for her children.

1 Like

Yeah I can not say if the allegations are true. I am skeptical. Others are content with the court of Twitter or Twitch. I would wait for a court of law before I acted so certain.

Yeah I do not know if she is arguing in bad faith or just getting bent out of shape.

But the crime I am referring to is that if the allegations are true, and profits were made from crimes which she is alleging took place, the profits themselves and how they were earned can be an interstate crime. And probably seized.

I am not even saying that she is guilty of any of that, just that if her husband was guilty, and the allegations were true, the profits become part of the crime.