Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

I don’t honestly think anyone is denying the accussations, but merely suggesting we wait until we know more.

There’s a pretty decent amount of info you already can know, is the thing, and I don’t really have patience for people who are going to give hot takes on things they admit to knowing nothing about, especially when its a serious as a woman being abused.

This is not really a he-said-she-said scenario, here.

5 Likes

Obviously you have a hard time following logic. And that is OK.

You can say what you will, and you have. But you asked :

And I am here to tell you, not every post here is going to help. What, you think your every post is helping someone?

It was a discussion. Someone wondered and I replied. I did not bring up this topic.

Now think about all the people your post will help before you post lol…

1 Like

Even though the poster who brought up Amouranth is a psychotic lying piece of trash themselves, I do believe the allegations personally. She has already shown text messages with abuse.

1 Like

Oh but these people are very quick to believe the “he” in the he-said-she said. As I have personally experienced here.

I really do hope Amouranth is okay. I hope there are authorities who are taking her seriously, the last I heard there was a wellness check performed but that’s not always going to lead to her safety. Her friend Alinity did the wellness check and she has no confirmation if she’s okay the poliece said they could not give Alinity an update. She’s currently awol, no one has contact with her, that’s very concerning.

Seriously Doness?

Since this is going nowhere and people are just throwing baseless accusations at each other now.

Enjoy. That is all :dragon:

2 Likes

Y’all complain about drama so much in this forum but love taking random little snipes for no reason.

It’s not really about this post or that, it’s about the fact that you clearly hold a worldview where you hear a woman is potentially being abused and your default kneejerk reaction is “lol probably lying” while proudly remaining ignorant of all the evidence that she is not.

2 Likes

Or maybe because the poster literally just lied about me again?

You forget to mention they are a streamer who profits off views and web searches. So when someone in the thread asks the motivation for lying, I would say profit.

And I did say that. Not because they are a woman, but because they are a streamer who profits off such attention. I made that point many times, but you want to make it about her being a woman, as if she was a construction worker or lawyer just living their private life. No, she was in the business of clicks.

this isn’t the first time I’ve brought up Amouranth in these forums, I brought her up previously when Asmongold was trying to get her ASMR streams banned from Twitch.

I am genuinely concerned about her.

I know you don’t know much about Amouranth but this is a bad business decision for her. If the allegations she’s making are true, she doesn’t have much other option than to come out with this. She primarily makes softcore adult content, her audience doesn’t want to hear about her having a romantic partner and being abused by whoever that may be. It ruins the simps dumb fantasy they have of getting with a millionaire who shows herself off on the internet. Sure Amouranth is as greedy as much of the upper echelon streamers but there’s more at risk to come out with something like this than not.

3 Likes

Actually informing yourself of the situation would pretty easily shake off any doubts that this is being done for “clicks”. I knew nothing of this person before this happened and I looked into it, and frankly the idea that it’s all some epic fake scheme to make 0.1% more twitch subs or whatever is very silly all things considered. There is text messages, hours of video, physical property damage, etc.

And if the response is “I don’t want to inform myself, I don’t care about this.” - hey, as has been said, this is fine! But then either shut up or don’t whine when people call you out for saying stupid things.

I don’t really much care what her job is or her income amount, I sympathize with her because I have basic human empathy. Which, to be fair, is on me - I forgot I was talking to WoW players, not normal people.

To say nothing of the fact that like…if this were fake it would require her husband to basically publically cast himself as an abusive monster and then keep up that facade for the rest of their careers. Lives, even. Nobody is going to do that for a bump in OF subs lmao.

6 Likes

I do sympathize with what she’s going through and like Evelysaa said, it’d be career suicide to fake something like this.

Plus it puts her at risk to even publicly out her monster of a D-Bag husband.

My honest opinion? Dudes like her husband need to be castrated and put in front of a firing squad.

1 Like

I do not care what your opinions are, especially because you admittedly can not follow logic.

I was answering your questions like “who does it help?”

Yes. You see logic and go the other way.

You can “call out” my opinion all you like. Say what you will. I have no issues with that. Your insults are just meaningless nonsense.

I was replying to a question:

You can have your opinions on my answer. I do not care. But you asked me a question:

And it doesn’t help anyone, because if you think your every post is saving humanity, that does show you have issues.

But to be fair, you understand the problem is on your end:

2 Likes

What everyone is saying, but you seemingly are struggling with, is it’s okay to be skeptical. People have had their lives ruined over fake acussations in the past.

But after reading the articles on it, from what we know so far, this is clearly different and she has proof of her husband verbally abusing her, forcing her to stream when she didn’t want to, forcibly driving her to events, controlling her money etc.

I mean, being a skeptic is one thing, but you’re legit coming off as just a heartless monster right now Curse.

Yeah. Ok. Memes. About what I expect from someone who thinks they are saving humanity every time they hit the post button.

”I linked a meme and posted on a forum! What did you do to save the earth!?! How does it help!?!”

”I linked a meme and posted on a forum! What did you do to save the earth!?! How does it help!?!”

What in the boomer nonsense?

That’s not how the internet works. see the little x in the corner of your browser, it’s time for you to click it and go to bed it’s 9pm, grandpa.

If you hide your profile, people will not see you typing.

As I often say when people lob insults at me - that’s fine. People will have the reactions they will.

I never said the person in question was lying, or wrong. When Ren asked what her motives for lying were, I answered. As you say, I am waiting for more information before I start slinging arrows about it.

Or are you telling me within the span of this discussion, her social media was shutdown, her clients refunded, and her husband tried in court and sentenced? I do not think that all happened.

I am fine with waiting to see where the money goes and who gets convicted for what crimes, before I start pretending like I know it all.