Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

I was thinking of making my Pandaren of priest of Xuen the White Tiger. Any of you guys know of any good mail outfits that can pass off as priest like? I have one outfit that I could use, it’s more shamanistic than priestly though.

Just looking for ideas for items to hunt for really

good mail outfits

good mail

good

mail

…Sorry, what were we talking about again? I passed out from sad laughter on behalf of my hunter and shaman for some reason.

In all seriousness, you’re probably best off starting with the Kyrian Renown 60 Set as the base and then adding accessories to taste; I was seriously looking into a similar idea and couldn’t find much else.

3 Likes

I think a lot of the Evoker armor looks good, but only in Visage Form.

3 Likes

I have been paying basically zero attention to them; not my aesthetic. But yeah, I do expect having three mail classes will help.

I still think you should be able to mog armor of the types ‘adjacent’ to your own.

The new region-wide auction house in 9.2.7 killed all my gold-making outside of callings. I have no idea how to make gold now.

I’m about as good at making money in WoW as I am at making money IRL, so if I ever give you any advice about that, do the opposite.

2 Likes

My issue with mail armor is finding the right ones that flow together, they don’t even have to match, just needs to look Right and depending on the race in question, that same helm that looks awesome on say a Kaldorei, looks horrid on a Worgen.

1 Like

You know what sucks about Civ 6 with DLC?

You don’t get the awesome animated intro from the base game with the awesome music. You get the decent intro with decent music.

I miss playing Dark Souls: Rematered. I bought it with my own money from when I briefly worked at a grocery store as a teenager. I became so good at rolling, I could reliably kill the Asylum Demon with my fists.

:sparkling_heart:

If you look on YouTube or tiktok it’s full of cute edits to random songs that ironically fit so well.

Also I’m laughing I found this thread again bcz I searched rings of power

3 Likes

Accidentally liked this post on an alt (Doness). One person I do miss is Anelaan.

1 Like

Still trying to figure out why he commented that to me to begin with, outside it being a obvious troll attempt to start another pointless drama filled fight

1 Like

I saw one to Lovelytheband’s Broken and I was hooked.

1 Like

Just because I got nothing else at the moment and it’s adorable :dragon:

1 Like

My fav was who ever took the Stargirl interlude from the weekends starboy album and was like a perfect little edit of Lana’s vocals I shouldn’t cry but I love it I was like this is it this how I become a Tolkien fan shipping these two

Also the tiktok comments are kinda a perfect mix match of people being like “I’m in love w a criminal I ship them” and random Tolkien fans who are mad about this.

But anyways yeah hope you enjoy the show! I feel like the fan edits when seasons end are part of my fav part of shows lol

1 Like

I just saw these meme lol

https://64.media.tumblr.com/67022a2786d7fc429bbba30b34419e89/e0be29151bf0ac28-fe/s640x960/08c60da79a350a32d68f54675621ee384042f204.jpg

1 Like

Oh! I managed to scrap together another outfit. It’s okayish, but I’m waiting for the DF pre patch so I can and get some of the cool elemental looking pre patch armor for a new outfit :dragon:

3 Likes

LOL I kinda love that.

I’m def a casual viewer / fan until this ship.

Like ASOIAF I take more seriously for what ever reason but I have a small bone to pick w some Tolkien fans so this being the reason I’m suddenly invested does make me laugh.

1 Like

As we used to say back in the day, pics. now.

1 Like

Hehe. I would, but I actually ended up deleting it. Not satisfied at all with it. I have two outfits I absolutely LOVE. The one my char has on now and my shaman like outfit. :dragon: :rofl:

1 Like