Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

You might know, but don’t most of the goblin cartels lean horde in some form or another?

Yes, they do. Goblins’ racial traits make them tend to lean Horde. Renzik “The Shiv” is a major, if not the only known, exception.

1 Like

I thought so, just wasn’t really sure. I’m not really all that familiar with goblin lore or major goblin characters, outside of the super popular ones

The Steamwheedle Cartel (That’s Gadgetzan, Ratchet, Everlook, and Bootybay) aided the Horde during the second War in their attempt to exterminate humans and High Elves from Azeroth.

They did this by selling the Horde Maps and technology, as well as fully constructed the Horde’s fleet (Aside from the Amani navy). They also contributed their own troops to the Horde War effort, such as Sappers and saboteurs, Alchemists, Zepplins, and ROCKET MOUNTED ENSLAVED GIANT SEA TURTLES.

Honestly, after that. The AUDACITY to call themselves “Neutral” is a major slap in the face to the Alliance.

3 Likes

It wasn’t so bad as long as they were going with the WC3 motifs, I think. But most attempts to separate WC3+ depictions from WC2- depictions have been permanently sunk by MOP/BFA.

2 Likes

I wanted to start crafting Jewelcrafting legendaries to try to make enough gold to buy Dragonflight. The recipe to make rank 7 legendaries requires honored reputation with the Enlightened. I’m only a little past friendly on my Jewlecrafter, and the weekly only gives 1,500 rep a week. God, this sucks.

3 Likes

Have a great day guys. From your friendly neighborhood panda :heart:

2 Likes

I miss Ren.

2 Likes

3 Likes

So Werewolf By Night seems to have caused a remembrance of 2004’s Van Helsing. Which I thought was pretty crap even though I was 12 at the time and am the easiest lay in the world for these sorts of things. I still puzzle over why they released this in the Summer.

It does however have the best opening scene of any movie;

1 Like

Robbie Coltrane has died. Rest in peace Hagrid/Zukovsky.

What a shame. What did he die from?

Haha I love this movie. It’s so campy it’s great.

1 Like

Currently unknown, but he was 72 and hospitalized. Seems to be natural causes from old age.

1 Like

Me too. Granted you’re also anti Baal and I love shooting the ish with him.

I’m just saying if accusations of isms dont bounce off you like bullets off Superman maybe look inwards.

With all the Alt posting that person does, there is little to miss. They are still around here, posting on Alts that have not yet sullied their name with toxic insanities and personal melodrama.

I certainly do not miss the two faced back biting. It has died down. Less personal drama and more lore arguments around here is welcome by me. I enjoy indulging in contentious lore discussions, but I could do without the wild IRL lies and accusations.

2 Likes

I love that we can go back to disagreeing on…pretty much a lot of things concerning the lore now that the drama has seemingly died down.

I’m in the same boat. Don’t really miss the lies, secret twitter talks about everyone here, the gaslighting of certain individuals, etc.

It’s a relief. :dragon:

1 Like

Also, have a great day guys. From your friendly neighborhood panda :dragon:

3 Likes

I’m going to have to watch Rings of Power now. The internet has me shipping Galadriel and Sauron… what the hell… the 12 year old me is confused but this feels so right. Not sure if anything will ever top Arwen and Aragorn though.

Just started watching it and within the first 5 minutes it has me tearing up with how relatable it is so. damn.

I saw someone say Sauron puts the romance in Necromancer and that’s what did it for me. The primitive hobbits are just a Korean mukbang ASMR and I have no idea how I feel about that.

This is the most disappointing and soul crushing thing I’ve read in these forums.