Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

Ah, well I have no idea what is going on.

To be fair, a lot of people on the Story Forums do that. Hell, Baal doesn’t even post here anymore, he just screens conversations and brings it to his twitter echo chamber for a trash talk session.

At least Don told me that was going on. I would probably still be oblivious to the stuff floating around twitter about me if he hadn’t.

Not that I care. I don’t know any of those people. But it’s nice to know I have a fan base.

Long story short, Ren has done her usual attempt at slander and unsubstantiated lies about people when she has a falling out with them. I never expected you to say something like that, Aki. Thank you.

3 Likes

Just means they’re jealous is all :rofl:

And you’re right about the other stuff. I suppose we’re all guilty to one degree or another of doing it

he talks to a lot of people behind others people’s backs doesn’t he. A little informant passing information and stiring the pot between NE and Sylvanas fans.

He didn’t delete Boness where he trolled me for a while last Jan.

It’s okay, he’s not the only one who knows how to take screenshots. If he was wise he’d dissapear quietly from the forums and stop trolling. Blizzard mods don’t like trolls.

Seems mostly harmless to me.

I’ll take a little bit of silly trolling over you misgendering me and knowingly spreading false rumors about me.

Maybe we all need to grow up a little?

3 Likes

I’ve never trolled. I once had a character named Boness, where I jokingly said pro-Alliance things.

Now, she apparently thinks I talked to you behind her back, when you and I both know we’ve had no contact outside these forums. Will her lies ever end? Please don’t believe any of them.

hahaha that’s funny coming from you.

You only show up when there’s drama.

it’s to finally nice to know which side Doness has always been on. I won’t make the same mistake again. Keep sending trolls for me, you can’t do anything to me. You’re just some rando on the internet. But it’s nice to see that I still live in the Night Elf fantics minds rent free, it’s been what? three years of occupying space in you, Kyalin and Ethriel’s minds. Maybe you all should grow up, this is a video game. There’s no high stakes here.

… Does she really?

Unless we know each other on Discord and I had no idea it was you. I am not even on retail WoW anymore except classic stuff. But I don’t talk about Ren or anyone behind their back. I say it to their face.

I am a drama queen, it’s true.

But just because I like to be here for the drama doesn’t mean I start it.

I think “Hey, maybe we could all learn and grow from this” is a pretty leveled headed position to have here.

What do you think I do? You think I have a internet troll mafia or something? Lol

3 Likes

So, Blizzard mods have let Renautus have a massive, public, mental breakdown in this thread, with blatant insults, for days now, and so far, nothing has been done.

Even Baal came back to these forums a few days ago, after not posting for a month, because Ren decided to flip out and attack him too.

1 Like

cool that’s nice. Bye.

Bruh, I wish I had an internet Troll Mafia that did whatever I wanted. My poor self esteem could use the ego boost.

Unfortunately, I am just a little weenie roleplayer who gets their feelings hurt when people don’t want to RP with me anymore.

2 Likes

Didn’t Luxio originally come to these forums to call everyone who didn’t like Sylvanas a misogynist or r-word apologist? This is the inevitable outcome of that.

2 Likes

She seems to be doing that a lot, to anyone who may disagree with her. It is almost delusional. Like she just spews out what ever crazy nonsense she can think of about people.

I am all for a discussion or argument about lore, or even facts. But just outright making up rumors and lies and gossip with no truth to it at all? That is pretty out there.

Many posters of various stripes have posted about her penchant for doing this.

She lies and makes up stories about so many people, she thinks they are a mafia.

Me and Doness did not get along prior to this. You don’t talk to Doness. I don’t talk to Baal or you outside the Forums. It seems you don’t talk to Baal.

It is a bunch of different folks with no connection or communication outside this forum. We did not get in league with each other for this. It happens that she uses the same dirty tactics with many people.

1 Like

Why was I brought up
I haven’t even been posting for foreverly
:dracthyr_no1:

Here’s a dancing cat. To make you feel good :smiley:

Just wanna apologize for the stupid, no good drama. I do like our conversations and I enjoy your snarky comments

1 Like

Renautus claims that I instigated a fight between you and her. She said the same thing about Evelysaa before.

Since she unfriended me, for like the 5th time now for no damn reason. I do feel angry and used, like I was just a shield for her antics because I thought we were friends.

I guess we weren’t and now I’m just sitting here feeling genuinely numb and angry.

3 Likes

God, that’s a mood.

4 Likes

Yeah. Just goes to show that you never really know people.