Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

Haven’t come back to the forum here in forever, been too busy posting in beta forums but someone brought up how we were brought up in casual conversation and it made me come see.

Looked myself up and oof, the type of stuff Eve and Doness had you all frothing at the mouth over back in March for no reason was pretty funny. Probably knew nobody was really checking so they could defend themselves.

Pretty pathetic behavior but not unexpected.

1 Like

It’s honestly relieving knowing he was behind 99% of the drama on the forum. Clown got what he deserved :smiley:

Actually I went from ED to WRA. So everything’s glitchy.

1 Like

oh good, glad to hear you are still on WRA.

1 Like

Happened to me a few days ago. It switched my name and character back to a Mag’har briefly. Had to log off and back on to fix it :smiley:

Did I miss something

Yeah. A lot actually.

Just to contribute to the thread: Rings of Power is solid and legit I hope the devs watch it, fall in love with the dwarves and decide to give dwarves in-game proper story since they’ve always been creating story based off whatever media strikes their fancy and this might be the dwarf’s chance of getting actual narrative.

4 Likes

People seem to love the show. Which is surprising because if I remember, Amazon isn’t allowed to use most of the First Age, so they had to take a few liberties with stuff

The liberties are plain but I’m just enjoying it for what it is.

My biggest complaint is that Celebrimbor doesn’t look like the video game counterpart, and that’s nothing to do with the show but just how my brain associates the character.

1 Like

I’ve no idea wtf happened but it sounds like something I would have found incredibly funny. I agree that Rings of Power is solid btw, but I’m hardly a huge LOTR fan so I’m just vibing with it.

It has been said

1 Like

Valko!!!

I missed you.

https://tenor.com/view/hhgf-gif-25031041

I never harassed anyone. I flirted with her and I don’t see how flirting with anyone is a problem. She flirted back. This isn’t all on me. I’ve admitted to my part and am open to making amends, there are people here who are against this drama and dragging it out isn’t what they want.

Is acting nice so that a creepy dangerous man who called my best friend a predator and sent me and 1 other person a druken pick up line ingame so he wouldn’t act like the psycho he is, and blocking him when he showed up to a ingame meet and greet in full slutmog expecting ERP… “Flirting”?? mmmm maybe you misread the situation and that’s okay, it’s okay to be wrong.

You were the one who told me that Dreadmoore was jealous of you because you were talking to me in private, and that’s what sparked him to call me a Literal Who.

No one is jealous of you Evelyssa, you never had a chance.

In your drunken pick up message you called me a “bangable Marxist chick.” thanks for laughs.

Gnomes make for the most hilarious Forum avatars. Holding that weapon, it looks like a scene from Hamlet.

“Here is my skull buddy!”

2 Likes

Thanks uh…you?

I’m so sorry I don’t remember you aside from recognizing the name! - don’t take it personally, I have genuinely not even glanced at this place in 16 months and my brain is like a sieve when it comes to keep track of people I haven’t spoken to in a while or only talk to occasionally.

I recall one weapon I had totally blocking me out so my avatar was just a big purple glow. I can’t remember which, though, I want to say it was one of the Apocalypse skins.

2 Likes

it’s okay you left around the time I started posting but I was creeping the forums for a bit before I started posting and you were one of my fav posters.

1 Like

Why did you delete your post?

Thinking of Umineko When They Cry:

Episode 1: Legend of the Golden Witch

Episode 2: Turn of the Golden Witch

Episode 3: Banquet of the Golden Witch

Episode 4: Alliance of the Golden Witch

Episode 5: End of the Golden Witch

Episode 6: Dawn of the Golden Witch

Episode 7: Requiem of the Golden Witch

Episode 8: Twilight of the Golden Witch

Episode 9: Last Note of the Golden Witch

https://www.reddit.com/r/umineko/comments/wua5sx/the_umineko_theory_iceberg/

There is the theory that Battler is Ange as well as the theory that Battler does not exist.

The last one I believe is correct.

Battler never existed except in Ange’s head.

I also suspect judging from the appearance of Asumu that Ange and Asumu represent Rika Furude.

Rika let’s not forget had a crush on a guy who shared a Voice Actor with Battler. Once she was introduced to the VR and cloning machine(with which she would create the persona of Shannon) by Hanyuu she would fantasize both birthing and marrying his theoretical son only to discover(from Dr. Irie) that the guy would like a Daughter like her shattering her delusion of being Asumu permanently.

Her body didn’t age either so she switched to being Ange, Rosa and Kanon(possibly as a puppet Body) on the spot while reserving the idea of being Shannon for whoever George represented.

She would mess with the VR and discover her origin as a Clone of Ouka Furude(whom like Hanyuu was unaging due to lacking a horn) whose meddling damaged the Cloning machine causing it to break down even taking out the AI after her meeting with it.

Her mind resolved to be Shannon, Ange and Rosa permanently before the notion of repairing the Machine and taking all of her friends into the VR and having a proper Battler as a boyfriend started looking appealing.

She played sick and had Hanyuu go to the facility and arrange for everyone to show up there. Once the people solved the Witch’s Epitaph and discovered the Facility’s true function Takano dropped the Natsuhi persona and went full Eva insisting that the machine be tested. Hideyoshi tested it on Krauss killing him.

Rika went into a panic demanding that Takano and Hideyoshi turn themselves in for murder only for Dr. Irie(Kyrie) to decide to implement Rika’s plan using invasive surgery on all 15 people at the facility besides himself and Hanyuu(who didn’t need it).

The surgery was fatal in all instances and Takano hijacked the facility killing Dr. Irie and programmed a version of Rika as wanting to go to St. Lucia while taking on the identity of Eua.

After Takano/Eua’s Horn was broken she handed the administrative rights over to the Rika in the Physical World AKA Ouka who quickly discovered what Dr. Irie did to her horror.

Cue abandoning the idea of being Ange and fully subsuming herself in the persona of Beatrice the Golden Witch while restoring the previous administrator AI Lambdadelta.

The Gold Truth that Battler is alive represents how Ouka would take the role of Battler herself and the role of Ange Beatrice while reviving everyone using the Cloning Facility.

By the time of Higurashi Mei Part 2 she(taking on a Glowing-Gold Eyed appearance) has already revived Satoko and Hanyuu(not the Glowing Red Eyed Witches though) while Eua, Lambdadelta and Featherine(created as an Admin for Bernkastel) continue their own actions.

Don’t want anything to do with you.

1 Like