Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

Yeah, Mesmer is my main and definitely the class I enjoy most. Everything about them is perfect for me – the cute pink and purple spells, the time and illusion magic, the unique resource mechanic. Really I should be playing her, but that would require organizing her inventory and remembering where I was in the story. So alts it is!!! XD

Elementalist clicked pretty well with me too. It felt like I had a lot of options, but not in an overwhelming sense. The other classes can feel a bit stressful for me as I ponder the correct weapon choices and skill builds, but Elementalist, I dunno. I always felt fine just going staff and enjoying all my beefy AoE.

Similar to my Mesmer, though, her inventory is stuffed to the gills and I completely forgot the story since I last played. So yeah. Laziness and altoholism prevail!

I’m leaning more toward giving Ranger another shot, after seeing some of the Druid skills in action. I don’t have the character slots to freely experiment, though, so going to keep playing Revenant a bit until I’m sure I don’t like it. Gotta try out some of those flower skills!

Good call, that sounds like way too much effort.

I don’t know if bugs will keep me going at this point. :pensive:

Ran out of likes again. Least it’s two hours this time.

1 Like

The only war campaign I saw mentioned for unlock was the Tides of Vengeance campaign, which is able to be completed right now.

When did they tack on the new war campaign stuff?

I’m pretty sure the unlock requirement is only the 8.1 stuff. The problem is even though that’s completeable now the races won’t actually be added until 8.1.5.

Ion in today’s QA: “The extra rewards were meant to encourage more Alliance to participate but also to make Horde who did not like PvP to turn it off.”

I had been getting the feeling that Blizz was trying reduce the amount Horde players all of BFA…

It’s Friday in Japan which means that Kingdom Hearts III is released! Anyone expecting my little major-spoiler-filled review?

I like how the forum will select one of my alts at random when I log in. Can anyone guess who this is?

I vote we put him a hessian sack filled with bricks and throw him in the ocean. He’s already dead, he’ll be fine.

Will it make any sense, or will it be an incredibly confusing virtual dream clone shadow salad like KH3’s story?

1 Like

Considering I wasn’t intending to put spoilers on this thread I’d assume this means no creating a thread with spoiler warnings then?

Shall the forum-goers go to YouTube for information about Kingdom Hearts III?

I wouldn’t know if my review will make any sense since I’m not an expert in whether things make sense or not.

I guess if you make a thread clearly marked that’s fine. Please not here though. I’m not going to play it right away and I’d hate to have the story, bizarre as it apparently got in later games, spoiled for me by stepping on an unmarked landmine.

Will it make as much sense as this explanation, which I consider the ULTIMATE KH story summary in 3 minutes?

Said explanation you showed doesn’t make sense!

Baby, you just got Kingdom Heartst!

2 Likes

Exactly like KH then. Bah, I was beaten to it.

1 Like

Eeyore and Pumbaa’s machinations lay undetected for years!

On an unrelated note, I listened to Sylvanas’ new voice lines on wowhead. I never knew I wanted Sylvanas doing a political ad until now. That was hilarious.

Here is the link to the Spoiler filled Kingdom Hearts III review.

1 Like