Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

Limit changed their guild name to “This Game Is Bad”.

They did that as part of transferring to Alliance this week for the +30% everything and free 400 ilvl piece. The move only cost them ~$10,000.

Are you in Limit?..I mean “This Game Is Bad”?

Well, that’s kinda expected. Free heroic gear should be impactful for World First Mythic race.

1 Like

Dawnie, something’s gone horribly wrong with your beautiful Blood Elf face!

7 Likes

Look how small that head looks with those giant shoulders and tarp cape.

3 Likes

I didn’t know I wanted playable High Elves until now :sob:

4 Likes

Too bad you can’t be a Velf paladin. They are already the 4th most played 120 Alliance race. Suck it dwarf/gnome/worgen losers, pseudo-Helf masterrace coming through!

1 Like

Lol free 400 gear, it feels good to be favored by blizz. (sarcasm)

i guess that it will help to stop the snowball effect of everyone going horde for the mithic race?

I always wanted an excuse to link this gif, but I didn’t think I’d use it for such a terrible tragedy. A human paladin of all things.

14 Likes

What’re you studying?

I said this on the Discord already, but welcome to the Alliance! I hope you enjoy the moral righteousness and user-friendly capital city lay outs! If you see Night Elves crying on the side of the streets, don’t worry; that’s pretty normal. King’s Honor friend!

6 Likes

Random shower thoughts…

Did the Death Star have insurance? What would it be, vehicle or home owners? Can you imagine the premiums?

and…how do stormtroopers go to the bathroom?

1 Like

Kingdom Hearts III will be released in Japan on Friday… I’m quite interested in making my own little major-spoiler-filled review then on the game…

Joined a pug for BoDA, took 5 attempts but we got the first boss down and I got 395 bracers! Woot woot!

2 Likes

Hey, I’m still Belf at heart!

Computer Science. It’s little hard major but I’m handling it just fine this semester and the hard part hasn’t started yet

Thanks, I already love Boralus, it feels sooooo much better than Dazar’alor. Everything is in one place and close to each other.

5 Likes

Same but I’ve been a Draenei now since they announced WoD.

2/9 in BoDA now!

3 Likes

Hey all, just wanted to vent I suppose. I’ve been playing Zelda: BotW for the last month to distract me of all the unneeded stress regarding the narrative of this game. And at this point I believe if I were to hop back into WoW (still have my sub up) that I won’t be able to actually play as Vivette, my main.

And that’s really depressing for me. Sucks being a Forsaken main.

9 Likes

Have you still been enjoying it? Any neat stories to tell? One of my favorite things about Breath of the Wild is the community aspect of it, which you wouldn’t expect from a single-player game! It’s just so fun to hear about everyone’s unique, exciting, and often hilarious adventures through Hyrule. Kind of like hearing about people’s failed forts in Dwarf Fortress, or listening to someone recount a Total War campaign.

Lately I have been dipping my toes in Guild Wars 2 again, because I have the attention span of a Hozen. Though, to be honest, it has primarily involved me watching Guild Wars 2 videos while playing Style Savvy, as opposed to actually playing Guild Wars 2. Priorities!

I want to roll a Sylvari, but I’m not sure about which class. Warrior seems like fun, well-rounded gameplay, but I don’t know how I feel about a plant lady using fiery Berserker skills. Revenant has pretty flower skills which is a plus, but I’m not too inspired by the rest of their kit. I hear they get pretty great with Elite Specializations, though! And then there’s Ranger which, in theory, seems like the class for me, but hasn’t clicked for me in the past at all. Hm hm hmm! It’s a toughie. Obviously the solution is to watch more videos about it while playing other games!

‘cuz freakin’, oh my goodness guys, Wargroove! It’s coming out next week! Yes!

2 Likes

Back when I played I had a Sylvari Mesmer. I really enjoyed playing him, but that was mostly because I was an absolute menace in world vs world.

I also had a Thief that was shades of red that made him look like he was the uncle from the first Hellraiser movie that I wasn’t as fond of gameplay wise, but I really loved the way he looked.

1 Like

I didn’t play extensively, but I had a bit of fun with Ranger and Elementalist.

1 Like