Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

The Jailer wants to remake the universe as he wants, which is different than what we know.

The comparisons between the Lich King and Sauron were obvious enough, and now we have:

Caption should be: Morgoth? How about Mostgoth*.

* Not actually representative of goths.
1 Like

Today is a bad day to actually like the Jailer’s armored design.

3 Likes

The Lich King is supposed to be the Witch King of Angmar while Zovaal is supposed to be Sauron!

The Witch King like the Lich King ruled over an Icy Northern Kingdom while Sauron ruled a Barren Wasteland with the guy’s Forge being a Volcano and the Orcs’ Homes being Fertile Farmlands!

The Maw is basically the Plateau of Gorgoroth while Zereth Mortis is basically Nurn the Farmlands of the Orcs!

As for what sort of place Sauron’s former Boss Morgoth rules: an Icy Volcanic Wasteland!

Whoever is the Big Bad behind Zovaal will have a Cross between Icecrown and the Maw as a base of operations!

1 Like

Why’s that?

Zovaal may have been better presented as a twisted obsessive Giuseppi, intent on the eradication of all the jimini crickets, so all the pinnochio’s are no longer burdened with consciences or the confusion of what it means to be a real boy.

1 Like

I’ve been rushing to get KSM. A forum friend from GD and her guild helped me do quite a few keys!

1 Like

One of Kairoz Fateweaver’s heads is a liar

The head claiming to see the Future is the one who speaks truth while the one claiming to see the Past is a liar who likely uses false claims of seeing the Past as justification for knowing what his brother knows!

Tzeentch knows Past and Present while the Golden-Eyed Head of Kairoz sees the Future.

Daemons are supposed to be extensions of the Chaos God so the Green-Eyed Head of Kairoz is an aspect of Tzeentch and the Golden-Eyed Head is an aspect of the Well of Eternity(which sits right in the middle of the Impossible Fortress).

Tzeentch threw one of his aspects into the Well of Eternity in hopes of seeing the Future only for the Well to manifest as Kairoz’s Truth-telling Head. Green-Eyed Head cannot see the Past since he is merely a lying mouth-piece of the guy who can see the Past.

On the matter of Skarbrand: Despite being choked into an embodiment of Wrath he seems capable of talking and can do business with Sorcerers though them approaching makes him go “I’ll take your Skull” as if Magic makes them Worthy Opponents!

Khorne doesn’t hate Magic! He sees Magic Users as Worthy Opponents! Any Khornate Sorcerer casting Fireballs becomes an immediate Skull of value! He wants Blood and Skull Trophies!

Khorne’s Champion the Skulltaker lobs Fireballs on a regular basis as befitting Khorne’s Champion! He also manifests on a regular basis within minutes of death!

On to the matter of N’kari: He wants Perfect Ecstasy and is willing to trade one drop of the Blood of a Dying Bear God for it’s Sorrow.

Seems Slaanesh is easy to tantalize with unique Sodas. A drop of Soda for a specific boon! A drop of Soda to summon one of his Circles of Seduction without the Traps perhaps! Yes
 Slaanesh is the embodiment of New Experiences no matter how Dainty: The Perfect Ecstasy!

One must calculate when a Soda becomes not enough to bribe a Keeper of Secrets to serve you! Then you must acquire another Soda Flavor to bribe him with! As long as what is offered is a new experience the Keeper of Secrets will give you what you want

Slaanesh isn’t simple Lust he is the Desire for the Exotic itself! If it’s not Exotic than the Desire is of no use to him!

Slaanesh wants the Exotic(just as the Eldar who created him wants the Exotic) while Lust desires Everything! Slaanesh is Chaos for the Exotic is always new while Lust is Order as it is all encompassing without limits!

1 Like

I’ll second the “most of my fun in Shadowlands has not been doing Shadowlands”. I’ve been doing a lot of PvP (mostly on sub 60s) and a bit of RP. I still have a surprising amount of Shadowlands chores to do, but
 urgh.

Somehow leveling another arms warrior purely through violence is more therapeutic. Even in the brackets that belong to hunters.

1 Like

If a troll hunter named Akashla killed you in the 20s bracket, I’m sorry. But it is, after all, my bracket forever. Me and my Aimed Shot and Rapid Fire have made that very clear.

Maybe next time just say “Alynsa, don’t kill me, I’m Sledgehammer” and I’ll hug you.

And then Aimed Shot you. But you’ll get a hug first.

2 Likes

Insert vague Doness meltdown here

2 Likes

Reply with Caramel Elf hugs and love

2 Likes

Don’t underestimate a dwarf. The dwarf will strangle you in his arms.

2 Likes

That’s a tall order. Where people meet, drama ensues. And by drama I mean the spicy kind with hating, flaming and raging. Esp. people over here. I glanced at a couple threads and its all about irrelevant stuff not related to the topic at all.

1 Like

Hey, I helped one of you kill an elite quest mob in the Maw earlier tonight and you left me to die >:(

was that me? i remember running thro there lol
sorry wasn’t paying much attention tonight

Do you have a priest?

I can’t remember, did they add twinks back to xp on brackets and can you earn marks of honor in low level pvp? I need
 a lot of marks for old pvp gear mog.

So no
 but yes.

If you have XP on for a level 20 twink on an unsubbed account, they queue with everyone else. BUT!! They earn “banked xp” the entire time, and cannot use mail while unsubbed. Then when you resub, boom, all the banked xp hits and no more twink.

XP off still has like no queues popping, so don’t do that at all.

If you have an old, linked, abandoned account, I’d suggest making your twink there. Hit 20, turn off XP, resub, get your gear, enchants and gems, turn xp on again, wait out the sub, then once the sub runs out? Get them marks. Then once you are absolutely sure you have enough, resub and send to your main.

I haven’t really looked into the pvp aspect much beyond “hunters are OP” which was nice to know as I’d already feared my hunter. I dunno what ensembles twinks can purchase and learn.

2 Likes

Ah yes, the way it works with all things in this game. lol.

I’ll have to look into that once I’m done exploring 9.2

1 Like