Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

Damn forum maintenance, I was going to like someone’s post and now I don’t remember which thread it’s in

Insert Doness depression post.

It was one of mine. Just like all of mine and we’ll be all set.

It actually is one of yours and I liked it a moment ago

3 Likes

Now I need to figure out which one it is.

Don’t tell me, because I need the diversion so my brain can get the crazy out before I goi to bed.

Seems Dracula’s Soul decided to jump from his Soma Incarnation(which according to Richter has his own Soul separate from Dracula’s) to a Grimoire Copy of him just as Castlevania’s Magic jumped to multiple Grimoire Copies of itself(being a Creature of Chaos it has no specific core version of itself)!

Funny how Castlevania runs on similar rules as Kingdom Hearts though in Kingdom Hearts’ case you need to ditch your Body to jump into versions of yourself(which in the 13 Darknesses’ case is everyone who feels the same specific Negative Emotion of which there are 13 corrupting that particular Darkness)!

In terms of Castlevania you can only jump between the Vessel you are inhabiting and a Copy of it!

In any case if Dracula is killed in Fake Soma’s Body it is likely he will enter the usual 100 Year Resurrection Cycle once again with a new Castlevania forged from the old one’s power since said old one is a pile of rubble in the Solar Eclipse never to be let out again(thanks to Alucard making the Seal unbreakable).

All the Solar Eclipse has resulted in is the pile of rubble that is Castlevania accumulating power to send to Dracula through it’s Grimoire Copies! We are getting Dracula’s strongest incarnation yet!

Once we send him back into the grave perhaps the Humans will learn not to use unbreakable Seals as a means of stopping his return as unbreakable Seals simply give him more time between resurrections to accumulate power!

I cheated to find it.

Now my brain-crazy will keep me up.

:frowning_face:

How did you cheat?

Click name, click activities, and there’s a thinger on the left. You can see liked posts.

1 Like

There was a point in time when I would do any annoying grind for a new pony (metaphorical or literal). I’m mostly over that, but I admit to a frisson of excitement at that list.

Expacs come and go, but a sweet ride is eternal.

1 Like

It was about Sylvanas’ alleged plan to worsen relationships within the Alliance

2 Likes

I may have mentioned this before, but I want to thank the rural jurors.

1 Like

For me it’s mostly because Blizzard decided to give us 700 things to collect and make half of them so absolutely horrible to farm that it’s hard to get the drive to do it.

I wanted the floating blade cloak from the broken mirrors and I got the mount and wasn’t happy because it’s one of the like thirty things standing between me and a single item that I want.

Every time I see something and go “oh man that’s so cool I want that” the game’s response is “…nah.”

That’s why the system in 9.2 interests me more than the other SL stuff has.

4 Likes

SL really did double down on making RNG as horrible as possible didn’t they? I wish blizz stopped with the sheer randomness of getting a item or mount that you actually want.

Shouldn’t have to farm the same content months on end just for one single item or mount

3 Likes

Not just the RNG but the grind to even get to the RNG part.

For the mirrors you need to grind out anima, upgrade the sanctum, get infused rubies, buy the item to fix the mirrors, go to the random mirror set that’s up, and then you get to try your luck on the item drop.

That’s not even including things like the Ember Court, the sheer amount of anima you need for everything on the vendor, the offerings you need to collect, the things that require WQ to be up to spawn, the Korthia stuff like the dailies that drop a mog set…

It’s just exhausting and that’s only for a single covenant.

4 Likes

You have summed up exactly why Shadowlands is my “lost expac”. The one where when WoW eventually, inevitably dies its final death and does not recover, and I’m looking back on each expansion, Shadowlands is the one I say “nope. Didn’t do anything”.

Sure, I could farm anima to make it easier to farm anima so I could farm more anima so I can unlock the things I want if I farm more anima to buy them. I could run around, collecting mounts half my server already has by waiting for the right day with the right group helping kill the right guy. I could grind through a story campaign I’m not interested in so I can grind a rep I’m not interested in so I could unlock the privilege of farming a mount I’m not interested in.

Or I could… Do not that. I could use my level 20 twink hunter to complete most of the zones I need for Loremaster. I could keep farming Invincible, even though it does not really exist and all of you people who already have it are obviously involved in a vast conspiracy with Blizzard to make me think it’s real. I could watch people roleplay on my server and fill myself with anxiety as I debate joining them but chicken out in the end. Hell. I could farm rare as heck drops in Uldaman.

Literally all of that sounds 500x more fun than doing this crapfest.

Even in BfA, I found the endgame grinds tolerable. I didn’t feel like it was a waste to go out, farm the gear and upgrade the gear so I can sit and wait for days for a rare to spawn, only for it to spawn while I was sleeping. I still managed to have fun.

In Shadowlands, I found the most fun option to be… Don’t play Shadowlands.

5 Likes

Same. I’ve been working on getting all the leather mog for my DH since they have so few sets and finishing up old achievements. I think I’ve spent more time in Pandaria than I have Shadowlands.

3 Likes

I been leveling/twinking my worgen through Wrath. Going to turn off his exp once I hit 50 and gear him through leatherworking :smiley:

2 Likes

Does the Jailer want to annihilate life as we know it? Did we know that?

It’s in the beginning of this video.

“As we know it” probably.

1 Like