Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

The writers plans since WoTLK changed so much over the years. At one point before the Jailer it was supposed to be Yogg-Saron in control of Arthas, torturing Bolvar, and that’s been retconed into it being the Jailer. Nothing is reliable source material anymore. Old lore is obsolete.

Was there a post about this somewhere I missed?

1 Like

A while back.

1 Like

I hope there’s something interesting for us then.

1 Like

Just wanna say hi and that I’m back from my 3 day forum vacation due to our lovely moderators

3 Likes

Welcome back!

I think a lot of people got a forum vacation yesterday after mods scrubbed over 200 posts from a Sylvanas thread.

3 Likes

Thanks and I read the other thread concerning my sylvanas comment and…ooh boy.

Anyway, how are ya hun?

2 Likes

Surprisingly this was the first huge post scrub I’ve survived so I feel a little validated.

Someone I never expected turned into a real creep. Ya know, normal forum shenanigans.

Aki and I got along for all of 5 seconds… that was nice.

1 Like

I’ve never taken a forum vacation or even been warned.

This is not a challenge.

6 Likes

So do I. hugs I’m almost done with work and I’ll start posting again tonight hopefully

1 Like

Don’t do anything, don’t say anything, don’t think anything, and you should be safe.

2 Likes

I got silenced over my nathanos comment :laughing:

A dude on GD went into a random thread and tried to harass me. He got the reaction he deserved, thankfully.

1 Like

The about about liking him because he’s arrogant and such. It was deleted and deemed inappropriate

1 Like

Pft he is arrogant that’s why people like him lol

2 Likes

Well I might have used a….insert name for male private part for why people like him.

Apparently that’s not nice :laughing:

1 Like

Yeah that’ll do it. Lol.

1 Like

That’s why it’s common to see hunters call people jerks for killing things they’re trying to tame. It was the nicest word they could get away with for what they really wanted to call them. lol

2 Likes

Taming Soundless is just despicable.

Slaanesh’s Palace the center of Perfect Ecstasy… is finally seen.

It’s fancier than the Map claims…

It also seems invading it with an outright Army bypasses the Six Circles of Seduction too.

The Six Circles of Seduction are for the sake of those who seek to triumph over the Circles.

If you are invading the Palace with an Army you clearly aren’t here for the Perfect Challenge and are here to just invade so the less imposing defenses(Slaanesh’s Army) show up instead.

1 Like