Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

Misquoted me on purpose? I have taught you too much. I know that’s Renautus lol.

1 Like

Until recently. It got 1 upvote.

The OP did, but the MHP who said she deserved it did not.

You didn’t see anything

but yeah that’s one of my two deaders.

2 Likes

I love my forsaken characters, I wish they weren’t on the back burner rn.

I have twelve Night Elves, three Void Elves, a Worgen, a Blood Elf (that I will probably race change to a fourth Void Elf), a Goblin, and a Vulpera.

The only class I don’t have even one of is a Paladin. Still waiting on Night Elf Paladins.

If Blizzard doesn’t give NE paladins soon… I swear. They were teased in Legion.

3 Likes

NE paladins and BE druids. Want now, give now, no more excuses.

1 Like
1 Like

I… love that pandaren’s pragmatism.

I should level one of my pandaren next. They’re so fun.

Back during the Cataclysm years of the Story Forums the word “pragmatic” was used so mind-numbingly often to describe Sylvanas that I used an addon to have my browser display the word “clownfish” instead of any instance of “pragmatic”.

So now I’m imagining a Pandaren clownfish.

5 Likes

…That is a delightful story and you should feel proud.

2 Likes

My grumpy old man forsaken’s warlock minion has always been his Felguard because of RP reasons, but I think I might need to level another Warlock to use the new incubus because… oh my.

1 Like

I dislike that someone can edit their posts at any point after you’ve given them a like, but there seems to be a timeframe after which you can no longer unlike a post, so you can end up giving a like to a post you no longer actually like and can’t do anything about it.

1 Like

I didn’t know some posts can’t get unliked. That’s unfortunate.

2 Likes

It’s a time thing, like Amadis said. If you like a post and don’t unlike it for a certain amount of time, then you cannot withdraw the like. There were many times I wish I could’ve unliked a post.

1 Like

I have a bad habit of typing like a muppet and then going back to fix typoes or elucidate what was perfectly obviously meant to me once I reread a post and realize y’all don’t exist in my head and may require clarification.

…also to add more stupid jokes.

Mostly the latter if I’m honest.

1 Like

The big game is coming :

1 Like

LOL! What was that?!

4 Likes

Boring story forum day today.