Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

Amadis changes alts.

Well I’m a VFS. That’s like as opposite of a HMP as you can get.

2 Likes

One day I will get the Night Fae mail set from the Queen’s Conservatory for her for the shoulders to complete her look. Unfortunately can only get the leather set on my main.

1 Like

I wasn’t aware that the Queen’s Observatory gives transmog

You said you were sick a bit ago. Are you feeling better, Evelysaa?

Mostly. My throat has kinda been feeling sore, and my problem now is that sometimes it hurts when I drink.

2 Likes

Gives a different color tint of the first Night Fae sets, and can be bought once you upgrade the Conservatory to tier five.

1 Like

Why are so many people coming at me today sheeesh. >.<

I’m just being my neurodivergent self.

Why am I being singled out by people I don’t even know?

I understand why I may have crossed the line with you Amadis, but I prefaced it with i didn’t mean to be taken as a mean comment. I didn’t take offence to your response. it’s true.

anyway, Thank you Amadis and Micah for the great conversation tonight.

3 Likes

Well, we don’t know each other, but I have been reading your posts with what I best describe as… concern…

There are particular words that can garner Forum Action. The various “r” words, for example. I know we have things we like to say, but saying some of them can make it so you can not say anything for a time (Forum Vacay).

Other people can say it. Other people can dance around it. But the explicit use of it could get you in trouble.

Just a word of caution. Not an attack for your use of the word, just mentioning it can get you in trouble.

3 Likes

I’m sorry if it came off as mean. The forum thread was very intense today. I felt attacked long before you joined in, and I think you may have gotten a whip of my frustration. I did read all your replies and I did try to understand your PoV. I get it, Sylvanas absolutely could have intended to burn Teldrassil long before she got to the beach. Actually, Nathanos’s suggestion to bring the blight was the first red flag that Sylvanas may have had ulterior motives, but it was never expressed beyond a doubt, that was all I was trying to say. it was in Saurfangs PoV and he was supicious of Sylvanas long before they started planning the siege, at best it’s likely, but with unreliable narration we have to throw it out as anything beyond speculation.

1 Like

yeah I figured it was the r stuff, that was a hot button topic but I wasn’t the only one talking about it, I don’t think anything I said was particularly offensive was it?

I’ll remember that about moderation in the future.

You say controversial things about Sylvanas.

2 Likes

What kind of controversial things?

What’s so controversial about liking her character?

Well, you attempt to paint her in a better light than many people think of her. The thread is huge now, so it’s hard to find specific things.

3 Likes

My biggest sin is I find something good in a character I enjoy? fm.

You realize how dumb that sounds right? I’m not entirely sure I’m the one in the wrong here.

No, I’m sorry. I never said you were in the wrong. It’s just that she’s being made into an antagonist, and people don’t like her, so they want to argue with you. There’s nothing inherently wrong with saying controversial things.

The only thing I think that is less than ideal is when you will point out people making speculation on things yet to come and state that the person does not know this to be fact, only to immediately or already have posted your own speculation on the future as if it is fact.

Having different interpretations of a character’s past is one thing, that can be discussed endlessly, as we do. But none of us know what Blizzard is going to write next, no matter how favorable or not we feel a character is.

1 Like

That is good constructive criticism thank you, will work on that, I didn’t even know I was doing that.

The only thing I want to say in regards to that is it’s not that i think other people’s speculation is invalid. This forum has a problem with accepting the first speculation as absolute fact. Like Sylvanas jumping into the hole. it was Portgauge who speculated the idea that Sylvanas had been judged by Tyrande to the Maw, then this forum started treating that like an actual spoiler. That becomes frustrating later on when people remember the false spoiler and freak out that it was wrong or get angry when that "spoiler"was way off base.

like for example the “Sylvanas is the new arbiter” how many times did people just think that was legit happening?! That may just be my personal gripe with this forum but I will try to be more respectful to everyone’s theories in the future, because I also want my theories to be taken seriously and this is a two way street.

5 Likes

Tee-hee. /10 char

2 Likes

Not even Blizzard!!

3 Likes