Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

Erevien has FIVE trolling threads rn, the mods should just perma ban him already.

4 Likes

One of the threads got closed at least

3 Likes

And George Lucas still wanted Luke to go into Exile in reaction to them massacring his Students.

Abrams replaced Darth Talon with Leia’s Son which made sending Luke into Exile like in the old script a bad literary decision and yet he did it anyways instead of creating a new Jedi!

2 Likes

For the longest time I just ignored him and his threads, but now that he’s increased his frequency it’s hard to do that. It really irritates me that we just have to deal with his repetitive threads forever.

1 Like

Would you rather have more Sylvanas threads?

If it means not having to deal with Ereviens nonsense? Than yes

2 Likes

As much as I may not like it, Sylvanas’ story is one of the two current storylines, the other being stopping the Jailer. So it’d actually be on topic, as opposed to Erevien’s eternal “make the Horde the way I want it” threads.

1 Like

I feel like a forum era has ended.

The “Light Crusade” thread has died. It breathes no more, and journeys to the Shadowlands to be judged by the Arbiter.

It will go to the Maw. It is too dangerous for this world.

2 Likes

No king rules forever.

3 Likes

Many viler posters are still around, so this seems unlikely, unless he makes real-life threats.

So bored…

It is telling that there is nothing to talk about WoW related in this forum in a hot minute.

4 Likes

Has anyone completed any Mage Tower challenges?

I did a few in Legion and after that experience I have absolutely no interest in the new MT.

I have never hated something as much as I hated Kruul.

3 Likes

In a month or so we may have something to talk about :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

The next PTR build is tomorrow. It will likely have Chapter 8 of Zereth Mortis.

2 Likes

My sub runs out in about an hour. I don’t think I can renew it for a bit. Bye, for now.

12 Likes

hugs take care hun

4 Likes

You’ll be missed.

4 Likes

I will miss you Doness, stay safe.

4 Likes

I have 1 month left on my 6 month sub and I haven’t been playing wow for all this time so I don’t think 6 month subs are a good financial investment. I’ll reconsider in a month if I want to go back to monthly sub or just take a hiatus until the next expansion.

4 Likes